PDA

View Full Version : Sunny

Alexandra
11-18-2010, 10:22 PM
Just wanted to finish a cheerful type of painting as I am trying to get well.

semd74
11-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Sandra this is gorgeous...vibrant and colorful...get well soon:)

Alexandra
11-18-2010, 10:37 PM
Hi Steve, thanks so much. I sure am trying. Thank God for Robitussin and lemon tea-haha!

Caesar
11-19-2010, 12:10 AM
What a brilliant idea and terrific execution! ... and all that yellow! A joyful delight.

barnburner
11-19-2010, 02:04 AM
That should brighten everyone's morning!
Fine job Sandy. Get well Rat Now!! :D:)

pat1940
11-19-2010, 02:13 AM
Sandra, what a delightful painting, I hope you are going to feel like this soon, get well dear Sandra:(

steverino365
11-19-2010, 02:52 AM
Thank you dear Sandra for the cheerful sweet painting:D Made my day:D:D This is refreshing after Doc's sad Ruins. Get well soon!!

kenmo
11-19-2010, 02:55 AM
Glad you're starting to feel better... This is certainly a very refreshing style and certainly put a big smile on my mug this morning.....:):):)

Alexandra
11-19-2010, 07:41 AM
So happy that you liked it Cesare, thanks!

By dawg I will deaya Mike! Thank you! I am now only coughing once every five minutes instead of every minute. I think I have a hernia now-haha!

Thanks so much Pat, I appreciate that! I have a lot of cooking planned and I love Thanksgiving. I do hope I get my crew well by then. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Haha Steve! I am happy that made your day! Thanks so much!

Ken, This make me happy. I love smiles, and yes I am on the mend, thanks so much!

Lima
11-19-2010, 08:11 AM
Just brilliant Alexandra.

Alexandra
11-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Thanks so much dear Oriane! I like your picture too.:)

Peter Pinckney
11-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Sandy.............. your Sun will bring you the healing you need.........me too, just been through all the horrible coughing and sneezing that this virus inflicts on us:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::ma d::mad::mad::mad:

Don't worry................Be happy!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

fraser_paice
11-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Wow I'll get my shades...

Alexandra
11-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Dear Peter, I am so sorry to read that you have suffered with this stuff too. Thank you for your nice comment, and I am glad that you liked this one. I am drawing another cheerful picture. They make me feel better somehow.
You are right, do not worry-be happy-it is a choice we are free to make dear friend.

Neil-haha, it is a bright one huh? We had a few days of rain and clouds, and normally I love the rain. When I got sick I wanted the sun. I ran out of my CDL's and that is probably it.

jibes
11-19-2010, 12:32 PM
This is so well done and so unique!

It won't help now but next time you get a cold take "Cold Eze" or else "Zicam!" Either of these work great! I don't mind getting a cold anymore since the invention of these products. And that is saying a lot from someone who is a singer. Colds used to be the kiss of death for a gig. Nothing else works!

Alexandra
11-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Thank you so much Neal!