PDA

View Full Version : Fabric and ties shop

Caesar
11-16-2010, 11:52 PM
Working on personal stickers and brushes I got several textures I cannot unfortunately use that simply either as a sticker or as a textured brush which would mostly require some more transparency too (my fault).
Many of these textures were obtained by a promising experiment with a particular oil setting (25% pressure, 50% thinned, 5% load) on the various paper types.
Before I may hopefully try with some success to use on realistic paintings such findings, here's an abstract and a one of the possible variations on it by duplicating, just turning the second upside-down and using blending modes.
I got many textures possibly interesting for fashionable items ...:D

kenmo
11-17-2010, 01:59 AM
They look fabulous....

coops
11-17-2010, 02:59 AM
Thats a great collection Cesare:)

justjean
11-17-2010, 05:25 AM
Caesar, wonderful and interesting collection :)

Jasminek
11-17-2010, 05:52 AM
Beautiful, and colorful dear Caesar.:D

semd74
11-17-2010, 10:14 AM
Great assembly of textures Caesar

Alexandra
11-17-2010, 11:14 AM
Love this Cesare!

Caesar
11-17-2010, 10:38 PM
Thank You, dear Kenmo! I wish I could use as a brush the textures I can get, but I'm still clumsy at producing and using stikers in a way they merge with the rest of the painting without popping out as fake additions.
Anyway I got some nice textures and 3D objects I wanted to show in a composition. I made stickers of them all overlying a pure red layer, so I can use whatever color. The problem is to get fuzing tiles out of them to fill selected areas without discontinuities ....:rolleyes::(

It looks like a junk-man counter, doesn't it, dear Katie? Thank You!:p

Dear Jean, it's more or less a collection You may find in a magpie's nest, I guess. :D Thank You!

A nice, colourful way / to start a pleasant day. What about this poem, dear Jasmine? Thank You!

Thank You, dear Semd74! I guess some of them would look either gorgeous or elegant on clothes and dresses ...

I didn't doubt of Your appreciation, dear Sandra, since fabric textures and motives are one of Your preferred subject and started thread. Thank You!