PDA

View Full Version : I try to solve sometime

pinkpanther
11-09-2010, 05:47 PM
please suggest background color to add some depth..but i kinda like this way..

hanzz
11-09-2010, 07:29 PM
I wouldn't add much any more...Great painting !

pinkpanther
11-10-2010, 09:11 AM
thanx hanzz.me too feel the same...

Null
11-11-2010, 07:47 AM
Looks very interesting and inspiring)
Nice work!

pinkpanther
11-11-2010, 10:42 PM
thanks null..have a great day..

MJSparks
11-12-2010, 06:58 AM
Enjoyed your image here. I wouldn't change it if you like it the way it is. It has a lot of passion feeling in it. Very loose and interesting style.

However, the request of a suggested background color... I would suggest something complementary to the main color in the image. A good artist tool to have is a color wheel to help with difficult decisions like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complementary_color There are probably better websites to read on about this topic, but this might get you started.

pinkpanther
11-13-2010, 07:56 AM
Enjoyed your image here. I wouldn't change it if you like it the way it is. It has a lot of passion feeling in it. Very loose and interesting style.

However, the request of a suggested background color... I would suggest something complementary to the main color in the image. A good artist tool to have is a color wheel to help with difficult decisions like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complementary_color There are probably better websites to read on about this topic, but this might get you started.

hi..thanks for this...i was bit confused..thats why i asked....i was about color choice or technique..i wanted to use blur effect ...thanks anyway...

screenpainter
11-14-2010, 11:04 PM
I kind of like that yellow in the left corner.

pinkpanther
11-15-2010, 02:10 AM
I kind of like that yellow in the left corner.

many thanks gzirborne...i must appreciate for your interest...nice one...yes i ll go with it...dont know why i stopped myself in there.....i might use both in transition..left yellow to right greenish ...that will be good...yes...it feels right in lighting too..thanks...will be posting soon...