PDA

View Full Version : Trying Peter's Tutorial

justjean
11-07-2010, 03:08 PM
thanks Peter, it is a great and fun one :)

I followed your instructions and then before duplicating I added some flower stickers then followed the rest of the instructions this is what I got :D oh and I think I used the chaos blender very lightly (old age is a stinker , one forgets 5 min after doing something :o )

Peter Pinckney
11-07-2010, 04:14 PM
thanks Peter, it is a great and fun one :)

I followed your instructions and then before duplicating I added some flower stickers then followed the rest of the instructions this is what I got :D oh and I think I used the chaos blender very lightly (old age is a stinker , one forgets 5 min after doing something :o )

(old age is a stinker , one forgets 5 min after doing something :o )

I'm sorry! Do I know you?????

I agree about old age but I don't remember any thing else????

Hey really great...............exactly what was needed ................a bit of your own individual input.......this is EXACTLY what I was looking for in a response!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):)

justjean
11-07-2010, 04:41 PM
thanks Peter, my drawing was the pits so I went with stickers , but I'm still trying the pencil thing :D

screenpainter
11-07-2010, 05:06 PM
I think it's very interesting piece really.

Peter Pinckney
11-07-2010, 05:16 PM
I think it's very interesting piece really.

Hi Jean (Hygeine............OH NO!! He just HAD to PUN!)

(Kick him!!!!!)

Seriously................. Albert said exactly what I wanted to convey.....................Interesting............ ............ is what it is meant to be.............you are now thinking further outside the box than I was...............GREAT!!!!

:):):):):):):)

justjean
11-07-2010, 05:17 PM
kick, kick, kick, kick and one for good measure kick :D

jibes
11-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Has the appearance of stain glass. Very good effect!

Caesar
11-08-2010, 10:23 PM
An amazing result! A top class composition and execution!

Alexandra
11-09-2010, 04:57 AM
Beautiful Jean.:):):):):):):):)

coops
11-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Thats so pretty and creative Jean, well done:)