PDA

View Full Version : JoyB's kids paintings

JoyB
10-27-2010, 09:35 AM
This is my DD who is 11 showing off some of her work. :)

MJSparks
10-27-2010, 09:52 AM
Very nice work and attention and at a young age too! Keep up the good work!:D

Lima
10-27-2010, 09:56 AM
JoyB's, wow, fantastic. DD, congratulations.:)

justjean
10-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Your DD has done a remarkable job, congratulations to her :D

Caesar
10-27-2010, 07:54 PM
Wonderful sketches, dear JoyB! Your observation capability and confident strokes are impressively good!

JoyB
10-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Hi this is DD , glad you like my work! :D

mannafig
10-28-2010, 12:53 AM
These are some lovely paintings well done to your DD:):)

JoyB
10-29-2010, 07:06 AM
Thank you so much for all the nice comments! ;)
You are all very positive , but please critique if you want. :D

from, JoyB's DD :p

steverino365
10-29-2010, 08:31 AM
DD - Excellent sense of color, depth and shape!!!! Keep doing what you are doing - Looks GREAT!!!:D

Peter Pinckney
10-29-2010, 09:15 AM
DD - Excellent sense of color, depth and shape!!!! Keep doing what you are doing - Looks GREAT!!!:D

I echo what steverino says.......you have a real talent DD......................................:):):):):) :):):)..:):):):):):):):)..:):):):):):):):)..:):):) :):):):):)..:):):):):):):):)..:):):):):):):):)..:) :):):):):):):)..:):):):):):):):)..:):):):):):):):) ..:):):):):):):):)..:):):):):):):):)..:):):):):):) :):)..:):):):):):):):)..:):):):):):):):)..:):):):) :):):):)..:):):):):):):):)..:):):):):):):):)..:):) :):):):):):)..:):):):):):):):)..:):):):):):):):).. :):):):):):):):)..:):):):):):):):)..:):):):):):):) :)..:):):):):):):):)

HarlequiNQB
10-29-2010, 09:19 AM
I think these are fantastic. I especially like the one of the boat, and the Lion. The dog has an adorable look on his face too come to think of it - I wish I could see what was causing him to make it :)

JoyB
10-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Wow! I am really glad you like my work :D

I will be posting more soon !

from, JoyB's DD

JoyB
10-29-2010, 08:37 PM
I think these are fantastic. I especially like the one of the boat, and the Lion. The dog has an adorable look on his face too come to think of it - I wish I could see what was causing him to make it :)

Hi HarlequiNOB , glad you like it , the dog is actually my dog - who is a rescue therefor always seems to have an adorable look on his face! :p

thanks, JoyB's DD

screenpainter
10-29-2010, 08:53 PM
These are super! Very talented and amazing work for your age or any age I think.

JoyB
10-30-2010, 11:59 PM
These are super! Very talented and amazing work for your age or any age I think.

Hi gzairborne , Thank you so much! It is lovely to have such nice reply's from all of you! :)

from, JoyB's DD

MJSparks
10-31-2010, 01:13 PM
You're doing great! I would say just keep practicing. Draw and paint everything you can and keep at it. As a kid, my very first artwork (age 3...) was the toilet. I finger painted it cause it was boring white. At least that is what my mom told me. I would draw stuff from books and I even used to draw my shoes, books on my desk, my junky bedroom (:p) all sorts of stuff. I still draw all sorts of things, generally everyday.

You're already very talented kiddo. You have a good eye and it shows. ;)

JoyB
10-31-2010, 09:25 PM
You're doing great! I would say just keep practicing. Draw and paint everything you can and keep at it. As a kid, my very first artwork (age 3...) was the toilet. I finger painted it cause it was boring white. At least that is what my mom told me. I would draw stuff from books and I even used to draw my shoes, books on my desk, my junky bedroom (:p) all sorts of stuff. I still draw all sorts of things, generally everyday.

You're already very talented kiddo. You have a good eye and it shows. ;)

Hi MagenSparks... Thanks so much for the advice , I sort of do that but it has inspired me just to draw anything ... :D

Thanks again,
JoyB's DD :)