PDA

View Full Version : Halloween encounters

Caesar
10-26-2010, 11:35 PM
Here's a smaller sized illustration to wish anyone feasting it a Good, Scary Halloween! :eek::D:D:D

mannafig
10-26-2010, 11:52 PM
Fabulous work dear Cesare:):) I like the sweet looking face with the malicious hidden hand I wonder what they would do to you for a trick instead of a treat:(:D;)

Mike Severoff
10-27-2010, 12:50 AM
Touchingly and funny simultaneously :)

Caesar
10-27-2010, 12:50 AM
Thank You, dear Amanda! There are still two details which would make this kid quite disquieting, one visible enlarging the image, even not considering the somehow strange draping of the tunic ...;):eek::D

Jasminek
10-27-2010, 01:06 AM
Simply cute this vampire is. If coming by our house, we will give her a little more candies than some other kids!:D To do that in hoping that she would satisfy the "sweet teeth/fangs".:eek:

barnburner
10-27-2010, 01:22 AM
Caesar, that is just wonderful...
That mixture of sweet innocence mixed with who knows what devilshness within him...great job!:cool::)

Caesar
10-27-2010, 01:55 AM
Thank You, dear Mike, but before defining him (or her) touching and funny, just enlarge on the eyes and notice the peculiar type of tail .....;):eek::D I know I painted a few Bouguereau girls, but I'm not tha sloppy (excessively sentimental) ...:p

Dear Jasmine, I'm afraid she (or he) could possibly swallow sensibly larger candies than You may expect :eek: ... How else would You explain that such a lonely little kid safely goes through a wood in the dusk and come knocking at Your door? :D See my answer to Mike in case ....

Thank You, dear Barnburner! :) You interpreted prfectly his (or her) expression. Now You only have to notice some details as the ones I indicated in my replies hereabove and make an educated guess on his (or her) concealed scope and identity ....:eek:

pat1940
10-27-2010, 04:24 AM
Dear Caesar, I say He, because he has a tail:D:Dvery sweet, with such devilish eyes, great job;);):):)

ScottF
10-27-2010, 04:36 AM
Great Halloween treat for all us tricksters, Caesar! :cool:

MJSparks
10-27-2010, 05:00 AM
Excellent work. Twisted innocence! It's one of the more scary things out there.

p.s. with that tail of his, I don't think I'd want to stand very close to him at all. I bet he rattles.

coops
10-27-2010, 06:32 AM
Excellent painting Cesare but SCARY. This little fellow is definately a Trick or Trickier little honey monster.:)

Caesar
10-27-2010, 09:31 AM
Dear Pat, I understand You associate a masculine identitity to primitive evolutive features and organs such as having a tail :D ... This is clearly of the reptilian type though :eek:, don't let his sweet, tempter face to deceive You. Thank You.

Thank You, dear Scott! As a trickster, how are You going to look like this year then?:p

Right observation and caution, dear Magen! I bet his sharp teeth aren't fake ones ... and they only partially explain his or her hissing pronunciation beyond the rattling sound.:eek:;):D

Nothing is more scary than a just apparent normality or an even attractive appearence concealing a secretely horrid identity, dear Katie! Here the risk is to be paralyzed by a sudden, unexpected poisonous bite and the to be then swallowed and devoured when still alive and as a whole and digested for weeks.:eek::D