PDA

View Full Version : ArtRage animation

Shifty Geezer
10-26-2010, 05:36 AM
Hi all,

I've finally finished my animation made mostly in ArtRage with a bit of PaintShopPro 7 for compositing and stuff. It's a short story to some music I wrote. I'll add a couple of screenies. The animation can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZKEowsHnEs

Would love to hear opinions!

Panaslonix
10-26-2010, 06:29 AM
Dear Shifty Geezer,

I think this is very good work, real cartoon as it should be! :eek: Painted!

On top of it, it has a story, a story with meaning, which is interesting. ;)

I wish you to continue and make it more.

PS. This is your music, isn't it? It's really cool! Do you have "full version" ;) of this music to hear?

Lee
10-26-2010, 06:39 AM
Beautiful! David! gave me goosbumps!!! a mini-ballet!!!:)

kenmo
10-26-2010, 08:20 AM
Very entertaining....:):):)

Shifty Geezer
10-27-2010, 02:31 AM
Thanks for the words of encouragement!

On top of it, it has a story, a story with meaning, which is interesting. ;)I'm very glad you like. :D

PS. This is your music, isn't it? It's really cool! Do you have "full version" ;) of this music to hear?Yes, it's my music. This is the 'full version'! It was written for a local competition with a 2 minute limit. As I composed, I wanted to do a story featuring a group of close friends I worked with in school, and it all came together, so the music was written exactly for this story and is an exact fit.

I liked the 'miniture' style and want to try another short animated story to music

coops
10-27-2010, 06:37 AM
Wonderful music set to a brilliant animation. I enjoyed watching this over and over.:)

Caesar
10-27-2010, 09:08 AM
You composed a really valuable artpiece with this animation. I lke very much what could be defined an utterly elegant and delicate cartoon ballet ....

Shifty Geezer
11-12-2010, 01:33 AM
Thanks all so very much! I've not tried anything like this before, and at times I really struggled, but it sounds like it was all worth the effort, if people enjoy it.

damasocl
11-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Im speechless!!!!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Sketchism71
11-12-2010, 04:30 AM
Fantastic work! What an inspiring beautiful work of art this is. The talent behind this in incredible from the music to the art. Beautiful work!!!:D:D:D

Mike Severoff
11-12-2010, 04:51 AM
Unusually (for me) and nicely
Edit: Oops .. This is the animation:) Now take a look ..
Edit 2: I think this is an excellent moving cartoon. Music is also very pleased.
Thank you very much! Simply magical

screenpainter
11-16-2010, 01:07 PM
David, this is fantastic! Wonderful animation. Such beautiful drawing and painting. I almost missed this one. whew! I am so glad I didn't. Oh, I almost forgot to mention... what a beautiful piece of music you made also.