PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Mouth of Madness

Docsmith626
10-23-2010, 01:01 PM
A photo-manipulation done in ArtRage with a tweak or two in PhotoShop. The original stock photo can be found at: http://silviet-stock.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d30lwy9

Would anyone be interested in a simple tut on photo-manipulation in ArtRage?

barnburner
10-23-2010, 01:06 PM
WOW! That is great Doc...

I would definitely be interested in such a tutorial.

Great work!:)

semd74
10-23-2010, 07:50 PM
this is a great image and masterfully done...definitely interested in the tut

coops
10-23-2010, 11:24 PM
Brilliantly done DOC and would definately like to see a tut. Well done:)

Caesar
10-24-2010, 01:45 AM
You're really a master of these manipulations, where You always keep a quite artistic sensitivity two, not just mere technical skills!
A tutorial of the processes You invented would be of great interest for sure in my opinion, even if I hope You would take such possible commitment easy and don't feel either pressed or under any short delivery obligation ... Very kind of You to offer!

Jasminek
10-24-2010, 03:19 AM
Yikes, scary Doc!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Lee
10-25-2010, 05:09 AM
Cheeze and Crackers!!!:eek: Doc!!!:eek: :eek: once a few years ago in the news was a story about a fellow that killed his wife with a frozen turkey because she move the milk in the fridge:eek:, bet that was his mood before:eek::eek::eek: but very well done!!! :)

Docsmith626
10-25-2010, 12:31 PM
Thank you, dear friends, for your comments and interest. I am working on the tutorial now, though,as Caesar suggested, it may take a bit. I'm doing lots of screenshots that will have to be culled vigorously, and I'm still debating how I will add text to the images. I'll also be leaving out all the try-and-fail experiments as I'm groping for the right effect. :o

Lee: That's exactly the sort of psychotic rage I was reaching for. I saw it far too often in my work and it's a memory that sticks. :eek:

Mairzie Dotes
10-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Docsmith626,
Geeeeeeeeemoniechristmas just came out of MY quivering mouth when I
came across THIS HORRENDOUS FACE! Just love the frightful, contorted,
expressive artistry of it all but please ... only one lastly request ... if you
might be in need of a female model to "manipulate" ... COUNT ME OUT!!! :eek: ;) :D
Excellent scary piece! :)

mannafig
10-25-2010, 11:55 PM
WOW stunning work Doc:):)

Lima
10-26-2010, 09:56 AM
Doc,:eek::eek::eek: