PDA

View Full Version : Just to play ...

Caesar
10-22-2010, 11:09 PM
... with the mouse, for some time and with some less used tools ...

Mairzie Dotes
10-23-2010, 10:05 PM
Dear Caesar,
Hummmm! Could this artfully expressed bottled elixer be ... a) liquid
gummy bear vitamins ... b) chickaboo joy juice ... c) a healing
emulsion that should be ingested while holding your nose and before
calling your doctor in the morning or possibly d) ... Love potion #9? ;)

One thing I do know, if it were Pepto Bismol, you would have painted
the inner ingredients a pleasing pink. Whatever the contents, this glass
contained restorative is well expressed and painted. :)

wenkat
10-23-2010, 11:12 PM
The still life presentation seems to be ready to make one's life still for a while, perhaps! :D:D Any other signiifcance for the nomenclature, "DOC"?:)

Caesar
10-24-2010, 12:59 AM
LOL:D:D:p:p Dear Mair, Your funny and witty comments are always a side show here and You're a great entertainer too together with a litherary phenomenon! It looks like the famous Venitian Triaca (or Teriaca), a potion good for any disease. Something that perhaps inspired also the old wild west quack doctors (or charlatans).:p Thank You!

Dear Wenkat, DOC stands for Denominazione Origine Controllata (i.e. the name corresponds to the indicated precise geographic, vines, etc. indicated as per official control). Only very few and most noble wines show the acronym DOCG, which means that it's also granted (DOC Garantita). Wines expert know them when dealing with Italian wines, which are not at all a negligible protagonist in this business. Moreover we have a number of autoctone vines not growing elsewhere here, some known also at Romans time, that they are probably more, as a number than the rest of them.
Thank You!

Mike Severoff
10-24-2010, 01:02 AM
Only a mouse? -Super!
In any case, very good!
Once I saw a lesson on how people draw the bottle with the aid of two tools: a brush and dodge tools :)

Caesar
10-24-2010, 02:04 AM
Not that difficult, dear Mike. If You have to draw with the mouse straight lines, You just reduce the sheet percentage enough to draw horizontal and vertical lines according to limited excursions of the wrist, so as not to reach where it cannot keep straight anymore ...
Thank You!

Rick
10-24-2010, 02:08 AM
Nicely none Caesar.. Looks like a good red to me..

barnburner
10-24-2010, 02:38 AM
I thought I was the only one left using a mouse to paint. :)
Fine job Caesar... of course, I'm sure you tested the contents... :D

Caesar
10-25-2010, 08:58 AM
Thank You, dear Rick and Barnburner! Pls, have a glass of this wine You too!;):D

AT-TA
10-25-2010, 07:43 PM
So you say you played Caesar, I think you drank firstly, then played and then slept under the painting table...;) Must add... nothing in the world can be so good to drink like cinzano....wonderfull job on the glass..

Caesar
10-25-2010, 09:52 PM
I don't say I'm astemious, dear Anna, but actually I never got drunk, just a little happier than usual in some cases.
Drinking as a taste pleasure and to enjoy what is likeable to one of our senses is a civilized and quite different purpose than for a sort of drug addiction or to freak-out or to blast, as it used to be for many other European young people (northern ones generally) when I was young too.
There were a number other and more interesting social activities and amusements other than that one for us ...;)
Now things seem to go worse for all youngsters, alas ...

mannafig
10-25-2010, 11:58 PM
A great painting dear Cesare very nicely done:):)

Caesar
10-26-2010, 01:37 AM
Dear Amanda, I just applied an experiment starting with paint tubes to a bottle image ... Thank You!

pat1940
10-26-2010, 05:01 AM
Caesar, such a great job for using just the mouse, a very nice painting, and yes I will have a glass of red wine thankyou:D:D:D

Shifty Geezer
10-26-2010, 05:17 AM
People use AR with a mouse?! ;)