PDA

View Full Version : Jungle aerial view

Andrea
10-22-2010, 06:43 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6EtK1Kut5MU/TMB4vb1Bq5I/AAAAAAAABOg/b0GFzZzS6j4/s1600/jungle_aerial.jpg

Hi there, it's a while I don't post something made with ArtRage, so here it is :)

I also added an image with some info on how I did the jungle trees, in case someone is interested :

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6EtK1Kut5MU/TMB5NYXFLjI/AAAAAAAABOo/bINpPUQf5VM/s1600/jungle_brushes_tut.jpg

Have a nice time and keep painting! :)

4sk0
10-22-2010, 07:11 AM
I also added an image with some info on how I did the jungle trees, in case someone is interested :

Well I'm interested:D Big thanks and nice pic too

MJSparks
10-22-2010, 07:37 AM
This is lovely and I'm glad I peeked, thanks for sharing your technique. :)

AT-TA
10-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Beautiful Andrea and thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.

barnburner
10-22-2010, 09:47 AM
Brilliant job, and thanks for sharing how you did this.
Well done!:)

Jasminek
10-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Nice painting and it was nice that you share the technique.:)

Robyn
10-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing!

Khalid_ipda
10-22-2010, 12:20 PM
Beautiful work...I can see different colors from background (looks far distance) and foreground looks near....nice colors.

justjean
10-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Great painting and thanks for sharing your work up :)

Caesar
10-22-2010, 07:55 PM
Trattandosi di te, caro Andrea, non poteva che essere il massimo! Infatti! Grazie anche per le spiegazioni. Sarebbe interessante anche sapere come hai distribuito inizialmente i colori e quali movimenti hai poi dato alla spatola nel frottage.

Since it was You, dear Andrea, it couldn't but be a top class work! Exactly! Thank you also for Your explanations. It would be interesting also to know how You distributed initially the colors and then the patterns given to the knife for blending.

Mike Severoff
10-22-2010, 08:18 PM
It is very beautiful, Andrea. You the master to work wonders :)

Andrea
10-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks to everyone for the great feedback! This community is unique :)

@Cesare : as I long time promised to another user here, I'm trying to put together a short video of ArtRage tips. I can't find the time for making it the way I want, so it's not finished yet :)

Caesar
10-22-2010, 10:04 PM
I hope You will find the time, sooner or later, dear Andrea! I bet You would act wonderfully in a painting fiction which, considering Your talent, could hopefully be broadcasted also by mamma RAI, Mediaset or Sky ...:D
Many thanks in advance!

Lima
10-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Andrea, a beautiful painting. A beautiful view and a feeling of vagueness which pervades the skyline. I like the way you prepared it. Congratulations.

coops
10-23-2010, 04:23 AM
Stunning work Andrea with such details of how it was achieved. :)

Mairzie Dotes
10-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Andrea,
Though a dense jungle can be a foreboding and frightening place to be
stranded in, this areal view presents an exalted, delicate impression of
lighter than air beauty that calms the very soul. If an invitation were
extended, taking flight over this rarefied expanse would be a welcome
explorative journey of the mind. Sublime and genteel artistry, absolutely
beautiful! :)

screenpainter
10-23-2010, 10:45 PM
That's so beautiful! Thank you for sharing the technique also. Amazing!

Andrea
10-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Thank you all so much for those beautiful words! I'm also very glad you did appreciate the image with the technique for painting fast trees :)

mannafig
10-27-2010, 12:07 AM
I was simply speechless when I first viewed this dear Andrea simply outstanding work.:):):)
Thank you also for sharing the technique you used.

Rowena
10-27-2010, 05:59 AM
Hello :) and great painting, I like it.

I am always interested in what you have to say, and as it happens I particularly favor the brushes you have previously shared, and I used them a lot!

So I am also interested in the ones you have shown above... are you perhaps willing to share these too? (I am too dumb to make my own brushes and as said I very much like the ones you have made before)

Cheers
Rowena.

Andrea
10-27-2010, 06:05 AM
Hi there Rowena! I'm not 100% sure (let's say 98% :)) but I think that the custom brushes I used are the same ones I shared with my first pdf (001_atmosphere, 003_grunge and maybe 1 more).

I often use custom brushes on a different layer set to multiply or overlay etc, changing the opacity and erasing what's not needed, as a way for adding texture. When I'm happy with the result I merge it down. Lately I'm working with less and less layers whenever it's possible.

By the way, I'll release an updated brush pack soon, I'm just trying to decide what's useful enough to deserve being included :)

Thanks for the feedback to you and to mannafig! :)

Rowena
10-27-2010, 06:15 AM
Hi there Rowena! I'm not 100% sure (let's say 98% :)) but I think that the custom brushes I used are the same ones I shared with my first pdf (001_atmosphere, 003_grunge and maybe 1 more).

I often use custom brushes on a different layer set to multiply or overlay etc, changing the opacity and erasing what's not needed, as a way for adding texture. When I'm happy with the result I merge it down. Lately I'm working with less and less layers whenever it's possible.

By the way, I'll release an updated brush pack soon, I'm just trying to decide what's useful enough to deserve being included :)

Thanks for the feedback to you and to mannafig! :)

Thanks kindly. I may have missed your last brush pack - I only saw the rake brush set (which I use frequently). I hope I dont miss your next set, and I will keep a look out for it :D