PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween Everybody

mannafig
10-16-2010, 06:45 AM
I took a break from making my daughters birthday cake for half an hour.
So I painted one of my fave characters:):)
Hope you like him

Caesar
10-16-2010, 08:11 AM
I fully share Your passion for Jack Skeleton (or Skellington?), dear Amanda!
It was a cult movie for my older son in particular when he was a little kid and I learned the songs for him, in particular the Christams Town one (they were in Italian here, as all the rest, no subtitles on movies here, just very good dubbing), The songs were sung by a most famous singer an pop star, Renato Zero, who looked vaguely like Jack when he was young and when he used to dress somehow like a Kiss, but not in a fearful version (in the same period and almost independently).
Thank You for this very well done card and memory and Happy (or should I say Sad :rolleyes::confused::D Halloween to You too). I guess You'll be dressed like Sally this year ....:D

Mairzie Dotes
10-17-2010, 12:47 AM
mannafig,
YIKES and gulp! A spooky spooky Halloween to you and may this scary
apparition be only a temporarily demented state of mind due to a lack of
sleep that could NOT possibly be a "real' scary apparition!!! :eek: ;) :D :)

Jasminek
10-17-2010, 12:48 AM
EEks, so early Holloween, can I have another week please????:D

justjean
10-17-2010, 12:52 AM
LOL, he will surley bite into halloween with all those lovely teeth, great work mannafig :D

AT-TA
10-17-2010, 03:23 AM
Happy halloween to you to, Amanda. Nice painting and spooky one.

mannafig
10-19-2010, 10:21 AM
I must confess I still love the movie with or without my kids(hehehe) Thank you dear Cesare I am pleased to have reminded you of good times with your kids.:):) Sadly I will not be doing Halloween this year.:(

Hahaha thank you dearest Mair:):) Who knows this time of year anything could be possible:confused::D:D:D:p

You may indeed dear Jasmine but it might pass very quickly who knows when a cheeky goblin may pop up and mess with time:D:D

Indeed he will Jean. Thank you:):)

Thank you dear AT:):)

:D:DHAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL:D:D

pat1940
10-19-2010, 11:08 AM
Wow, he's enought to scare the jibeebees out of me Amanda, good work and a Happy Halloween to you;););)

Alexandra
10-20-2010, 03:24 AM
Well done dear friend!

mannafig
10-21-2010, 09:15 AM
hehehe Thank you dear Pat:):)

Thank you dearest Sandra:):)