PDA

View Full Version : Wild Mushroom

Caesar
10-16-2010, 04:37 AM
I beg Your pardon, dear Kahlid, but after I saw Your wild mushrooms painting I couldn't resist ....:D

L Skylar Brown
10-16-2010, 06:33 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!

mannafig
10-16-2010, 06:40 AM
Hilarious dear Cesare:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
10-16-2010, 08:00 AM
Dear Skylar, I'm afraid I must have been attending SCP thread too frequently .... :D Sometimes it happens to me that when I see some wonderful romantic or lyrical artpiece, after I feel appreciation and a cathartic sentiment, I then get somehow iconoclastas a reaction ... :rolleyes:;):p Thank You!

ow You see why I paint still lives and flowers so rarely, dear Amanda! I cannot keep seriously engaged too long on these subjects .... :D Thank You!

In fact, as You can see, they shot at me because of this attitude of mine, I mean, at my signature ....:p

Khalid_ipda
10-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Ha ha ha ha....This is a poisonous mushroom. ... please do not come close. Dangerous. ha ha haa !!!!

Caesar
10-17-2010, 12:18 AM
Glad You enjoyed this joke too, dear Kahlid, and also for having triggered my worst part to invent it! :D

justjean
10-17-2010, 01:02 AM
LOL, this brings to mind the song South of the Border, down Mexico way :D

Caesar
10-17-2010, 06:30 AM
After all a mushroom has a kind of sombrero, dear Jean, hasn't it! :p Thank You!

coops
10-17-2010, 06:35 AM
Dear Cesare how could you do that, dont you know my kids call me the mighty mushroom. Not like yours with guns just because they are taller than me. Love the humour in this one:)

Caesar
10-17-2010, 07:04 AM
Thank You, dear Katie!
You've got nice tall kids then, since You don't seem to be short at all ... I'm pretty sure that mighty fits You in the end, no matter how gentle and delicate Your paintings may be and how kind, fine and graceful Your manners are. I believe You're particularly strong and aware of what is right for You to do and for giving good advices to them.
I'm also reminding of a famous vignette with You and Rob from Denver where You were picking similarly dangerous mushrooms ...:D

Jasminek
10-17-2010, 09:33 AM
I have a feeling that this mushroom of yours is delicious, why eles would it be so mea?:D

pat1940
10-17-2010, 11:05 AM
Dear Caesar, I just had my greatest laugh for the day, thanks to your wonderful humor and perfect mushroom, I love it, and so did my husband;););):):):)he wants it with his steak hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

coops
10-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Cesare you are very kind , yes I remember well that vignette and with much amusement:)

Caesar
10-18-2010, 08:42 AM
Dear Jasmine, You may probably wish to run the risk to deal with such a danger, but be informed that it's ill-famed in any hospital for causing a most unfavourable bullet-in! :D Thank You!

Dear Pat, I didn't know Your husband was so impatient to play the harp on a cloud ... or is it You that decided to play a more realistic Cluedo. Shall I call Inspector Clouseau? Thank You!

Me too, dear Katie and the follow-on story too ...;):D