10-14-2010, 03:48 PM
just fin in WIP thought he would like to come up and see the folk's

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D-------E/S

franc
10-14-2010, 05:47 PM
He will be delighted ----I think !!!!??

Caesar
10-14-2010, 08:21 PM
This one took ages to come out from the WIP section where it saw more issues than a soap opera, dear ATPlus! :p
Now it looks like all the accessories are in place, including the laurel and the faint moustaches I never had ... :eek: Maybe You Your history book confused a little bit Caesar with Adolf or You took as a co-model that American actor who has got a hare lip ...:rolleyes::D But, as we say, what's important in a present is the affectionate thought behind!
So thank you for this glorious tribute and palace of delights You provided in here! :):):):):)

eighty+
10-14-2010, 11:14 PM
thanks Caesar sorry about the moustachio tried the famous rubber but no joy I've only just thought I could have painted it out but its not my fault its there in the 1st place blame your avatar :D I like the look on your face
when i put the laurel's on you I couldn't stop Laughing My mistake thou they should been gold, but there you are you took it on the chin, and came up laughing good on yer Caesar :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

barnburner
10-15-2010, 12:45 AM
Great job Eighty!:)

eighty+
10-15-2010, 02:11 AM
Thanks BB Glad you think so :D:D

Caesar all sorted and i've even put a smile on your face OK

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D-------E/S

steverino365
10-15-2010, 09:23 AM
The golden laurel is a nice touch. I think Caesar should consider growing a stash :D:D;)

eighty+
10-15-2010, 10:52 AM
hi steve365 I don't think you should tell Caesar about thh stash unless your good at fighting Lions :D:D:D:D:D:D:D-----E/S

AT-TA
10-15-2010, 11:00 AM
Gosh, I had a good laugh looking at this pic and reading the conversation between C and E. I think this was a lot of fun to paint, considering who the main figure on the scene is..but C is a good sport and i am still laughing here.... good work Eighty, i like this kind of sponaneity, you are not afraid to share it here....hihihihihihihi...

eighty+
10-15-2010, 11:18 AM
thanks AT-TA i'm glad you enjoyed the fun and it gave you a laugh I think I might have just missed the Lions pit armed with a Palette knife
Yuk Yuk :D:D:D:D:D:D:D-------E/S

Caesar
10-15-2010, 08:41 PM
... You would have turned lions into tigers then or, better, into innocuous zebrae with Your palette once in the pit, dear ATPlus ...
Anyway lions wouldn't have harmed You; with such a wonderful and fluent mane You boldly show on Your Avatar they would have thought to an exotic fellow!:p