PDA

View Full Version : Ramses by his stylist ....

Caesar
10-13-2010, 04:29 AM
I was inspired by Alexandra and the great and illustrious historical celebrity she chose for her last artpiece .... Here's my last quickie on the same subject!;)
It's not a real artpiece though, but going towards Halloween ....:D:p

Khalid_ipda
10-13-2010, 04:41 AM
Wow, you are very creative, Caesar. You can imagine and transfer on canvas. Very very nice.:D:D:D

Alexandra
10-13-2010, 04:57 AM
Oh Cesare!:eek::D:D:D:DYou have me in stitches, I will have to wrapped up now! The other guy in heals....:D:D:D

Caesar
10-13-2010, 05:15 AM
Thank You very much, dear Kahlid! Creativity? I guess it's a genetic problem I've got from my ancestors ....:D

Fantastic puns in Your reply, dear Sandra! :D:p As for the stylist attire and pose ... well, You know how fashion designer usually show to be ...? :D I hope You noticed all the details too. I just forgot to put some lines to emphasize the stylist hand movement and the shaky walk of Ramses.
Since You entitled me "great", You can see my hieratical geroglyphic signature in a cartouche, like for the Pharaohs names ....:p

Alexandra
10-13-2010, 05:20 AM
I did notice all of the details indeed dear Cesare. You and my hubby seem to share the same opinion of my beautiful Ramses. In the book though it suggests that he is heterosexual and being a mummy has some fantastic advantages. I think I would now change my desire from being a vampire to this immortal existence.:o:p:p:p:p

pat1940
10-13-2010, 05:59 AM
This is so great Caesar and yes, details I noticed, so nice to view your artistic work again:D:D:D

L Skylar Brown
10-13-2010, 06:30 AM
I Love it! Cracks me up!!!!

Caesar
10-13-2010, 09:07 AM
Dear Sandra, Ramses II was not only heterosexual, he also had many wifes and many more sons and daughters, even before enjoying the mummy's fantastic advantages (I don't now much about, as yet :D). Therefore the relationship with his stylist was merely professional.:p

I don't think I was particularly artistic in here, dear Pat, rather a little crazy! :D Thank You for Your support and attention (to details too).

Dear Skylar, I hope You're OK now and fully recovered. I wouldn't like You to risk to have Your wounds re-opening ....:D Thank You!

Lima
10-13-2010, 09:55 AM
Ha ... very good:D:D:D ... that guy, what he has in his mouth? A pin? Good, good ..:D:D:D

Caesar
10-13-2010, 08:03 PM
A pin, dear Oriane, I confirm, like taylors for adapting suits and clothes during a fitting in old good times. Thank You!

mannafig
10-14-2010, 09:31 AM
Oh mummy:eek: help!!!!!
nicely done Cesare:):)

Caesar
10-14-2010, 09:48 AM
That was the wisecrack that came to my mind too! :D Thank You, dear Amanda! Anyway this is not going to be the only Halloween entry by me. Another one is in progress and as a zombie You will appreciate forsure! I have two more vague ideas which I don't know if I'll be able to illustrate in time ...

screenpainter
10-14-2010, 10:05 AM
it's funny and a fantastic cartoon Caesar. beautifully drawn. really great looking figure drawing as well. The proportions and details show a lot of talent in drawing figures.

coops
10-14-2010, 10:29 AM
This is so funny Cesare and so very well drawn. I love the humour of it:)

Caesar
10-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Thank You, dear Albert and Katie! :)I wish my painting speed for a good enough illustration were as fast as my funny and crazy ideas!:(:p:D

steverino365
10-15-2010, 03:00 AM
Keep the funny crazy stuff coming!!! I always enjoy your wit and great sense of humor!!:D:D:D:D

Caesar
10-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Thank You, dear Steve! I'll see what I can do next. In the meanwhile I think there's something funny collected since some time You may enjoy in my gallery too ...:D (search with the keywords funny or vignette or halloween or caricature or thanksgiving to reduce the selection in case)

AT-TA
10-15-2010, 08:48 PM
See, only mummies are partially immortal, nobody else can live such an exclusive life after thousands years and more... anyway, have you seen a beautiful mummy, paint one that is beautiful ...

Impressive work, mister Caesare, that little stylist of yours reminds me of so many italian men;)... and those heel shoes really suit him well,,,,,hihihihihihi....gosh... what is so funny here....must laugh again... they say it is good to laugh...so why not...eh?

Caesar
10-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Dear Anna, I see a worrisome statement for our birth rate in what You say, different from economical constraints! :eek::D
Personally, being a common old generation Italian man, I didn't try high heels as yet or even earrings (good only to see on pirates) or tattoes (once seen just on prisoners and sailors) or piercings (I'm not a voodoo doll) and I doubt I'll ever do, not even to contrast possible shortening, of my stature :mad::D, due to age ... anyway my shoe size exceeds commonly sold high heel shoes ones.:p