PDA

View Full Version : Waifs and strays...

Jono
10-10-2010, 04:54 AM
Following your kind comments about my 'Rogues gallery' post a few weeks ago, I thought I'd pluck up courage again and give light of day to a few other ‘loose ends’ lurking on my hard disk. Like last time, they are mostly just personal, experimental ArtRage3 SP sketches and doodles.

I have a slight worrying feeling, that if I'm not careful, I'm going to doodle my life away :D

Thanks again for taking time to look, Jono :)

kaiko
10-10-2010, 05:07 AM
The fly is so amazing and detailed!

Alexandra
10-10-2010, 05:42 AM
Hey Jono! I see so many delightful sketches there and I love the watercolors!
I love the...oh wait...could that be a Juno? and oh my goodness....the thick socks! haha-so cute, I won't ask about the sheep or the three sisters:eek:

AT-TA
10-10-2010, 05:50 AM
And they are so good to see them again, all in one bunch. Cute and inspirational,Jono.... love them all. :)

SMViolano
10-11-2010, 02:25 AM
Wow- an inspiring and fun collage!

jonwood
10-11-2010, 04:44 AM
nice.....ther is nothing wrong with doodling:D

Jasminek
10-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Most of them are quite cute.:)

Jono
10-16-2010, 02:25 AM
Thank you again for all your comments…

Kaiko: the detail is a bit of an illusion. It was a traced, imported image, so was a bit like painting by numbers – good fun though. :D

Sandy: hehe your right – that is a ‘Juno’! (sheep - bhaaaa!) :D

AT-TA: thank you for your kind comment, it means such a lot from a talented artist :)

SMViolano: thank you indeed, looking forward to seeing some of your work. :)

Jon: totally agree, but I would like to do a planned out, fully fledged painting occasionally though. :D

Jasminek: Hmmm, I know want you mean – I should have put a warning up about those knees! :D

BTW: I've put a thread in the 'Hints and tips' section about making picture frames with shadows, if any one is interested.

Khalid_ipda
10-16-2010, 02:30 AM
Very nice, ... very creative work art. :):)