PDA

View Full Version : Natures' Moonlit Stage

gigicharm
09-29-2010, 05:40 PM
My first attempt at moonlight...I'm not an artist but I love this program. Open to any help I can get to improve. :rolleyes:

Mike Severoff
09-29-2010, 07:32 PM
Atmosphere!

screenpainter
09-29-2010, 08:05 PM
It's very good early offering. Just keep at it. You will evolve with artrage as you apply the same learning as in real medium arts and as you become more and more familiar with getting the tools to perform to your will. It's a process for sure. For an early picture it's very expressive. I think you captured the feel of moonlight and a little bit of eeriness as well... what could be lurking in the dark? :)

pat1940
09-30-2010, 03:21 AM
You may not be an artist as you say, but I think this is a wonderful start, I like it a lot;);):)

Alexandra
09-30-2010, 03:21 AM
You definitely have the eye, great work and welcome Gigi!

ScottF
09-30-2010, 03:25 AM
Wonderfully atmospheric! It sort of has an underwater feel to it. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

I noticed some "doodles" on the iPad app in the Gallery. Keep us posted on how thatīs working for you.

Jasminek
09-30-2010, 04:35 AM
A very good start, you seem to have the feel of creating ambiance, well done.:)

gigicharm
09-30-2010, 04:49 AM
:pPerhaps it's the creative emotional side of me coming out but Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for any and All words of kindness! I truly Love doing this...I have never had any (0) training, I've never even owned a paint set or even really done much with crayons or markers, so these give me hope that perhaps one day I can do better. I've had the program 3 weeks, I think or a little over that and have spent every free moment I can trying to master the tools. Any help or constructive information will be greatly appreciated always.

Thank you to all of you...I don't truly understand the phrasing "atmospheric" when it comes to art unless it means I created a mood. Hope this is true!

Blessings to you all,

Creation is Godliness!

Belvrog
09-30-2010, 10:32 AM
Wonderfully atmospheric! It sort of has an underwater feel to it. ...

Think the same way about it.It has a nice atmosphere. Beautiful! Welcome here.

Caesar
09-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Such a moody and almost alien world nocturnal! Outstanding!

Mairzie Dotes
09-30-2010, 10:49 PM
gigicharm,
"All the world's a stage" a quote by William Shakespeare might also
describe the ambiance of your mood infused expression of a most
whimsical moon lit act one. Night's curtain opens to a play of what
we make it. This is a painting of dreams and wishes, you are an
artist and I absolutely love this captivating piece. :)