PDA

View Full Version : Cherubic face.

AT-TA
09-29-2010, 01:08 PM
I visited fames painter Fetchin and i think i will stay with him for a while to learns some new tricks....:DDone freely, without tracing and such... she is all mine but the baby of Fetchin she stays forever.

Alexandra
09-29-2010, 02:16 PM
Outstanding AT.:)

Mairzie Dotes
09-29-2010, 02:29 PM
AT-TA,
So stunning how, in the right hands, determined splashes and slashes of
contrasting colors can produce such a radiant portrait. A captivatingly
gorgeous painting! The technique looks so complicated to attempt but
you have seemed to unlock the complexities and excelled in the
endeavor. :)

Caesar
09-29-2010, 10:57 PM
I hope he offered You at least a tea cup after he saw how talented proficient You were learning his tricks! :D Marvellous!

Jasminek
09-30-2010, 01:17 AM
What a style, those eyes shine thru also. Very pretty AT-TA.:)

pat1940
09-30-2010, 03:10 AM
AT you have so much talent, , texture and who would have thought that all these colors, you could create such a beautiful face, you suceeded so well in this;););):):):)

screenpainter
09-30-2010, 09:28 AM
Beautiful homage. So delightful. You are fearless in your brushstrokes. :)
You have picked an amazing artist to study in Fechin and certainly already are close to mastering a valuable technique. Thanks for sharing Fechin. I think it would be extremely valuable to study...I want to also now study. Absolutely amazing portraits! Are you using sticker brush for this?

justjean
09-30-2010, 09:30 AM
an interesting style of painting Annie :)

Belvrog
09-30-2010, 10:05 AM
Great one At-ta. Very beautiful!!

Lima
09-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Wonderful AT, really well done.

AT-TA
09-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Thank you so much for the visit:Mairzie,Caesar, Jasminek, Pat, Jeanie, Albert, Oriane, Belvrog and Sandy. It always makes me happy to share with you myjoyfull work. God bless you all. :)

Caesar: Yeah, he offered me a bowel of borsch and when the cabbage got stuck in my throat he handed me a glass of vodka and then i do not now... the brushes began danzing on the canvas ,the world got spinning in front of my eyes and you've seen the result...:D

Albert: no, i have not used stickers in my last picture... i do not know how to use them and kind of do not care much about them...but it is a fun to know everything for sure...I usually start in artrage then in the midle of the process when i get the idea what i want , i go into different programs and use local brushes there... and this was finished in painter with impressionistic brush...i heard that one can such brushes import and use here..so i do it this way...I just love to wonder from program to program and use specialities there... otherwise i do love artrage the most and wouldn't want to be without it anymore...:)

screenpainter
09-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Ah...Thank you for the explanation AT. I think you will like the sticker brushes once you get to using them because they are similar to brushes and effects in other programs. Definitely something similar to painter impressionism can be done in artrage. Yours turned out very lovely and radiant. So whatever works for you keep doing. :)