View Full Version : Salem- Alexandra's cat

silvy
09-23-2010, 03:53 AM
Oil&knife for a beautiful cat;)
Dedicated to Alexandra
Hope you like it:D

L Skylar Brown
09-23-2010, 04:08 AM
Silvy - I really like this. Very Nice. (Especially its purpose- for Sandy)

Alexandra
09-23-2010, 04:11 AM
Oh Silvy, I will treasure this always. This is beautiful!!!!!!!

Alexandra
09-23-2010, 04:29 AM
Dear Silvy and Skylar,
I will share a little about this little girl. She was so little, that the carpenter that was helping us repair our floors thought she was a kitten. He was taking her to the pound and called me the "mush for animals woman" and asked me if I wanted her. Of course I said, please don't take the little thing to the pound.
When I picked her up-it was a dark rainy day. She had a crooked leg. I took her to our local vet and he said, this cat is five years old. This is an old injury. As soon as I brought her home, she attacked my poor boy cats and took over the front yard. They were big boys too.
All the cats on my street are afraid of her! She is so gentle and sweet to people though and greets anyone who comes to visit. Once in a while she leaves me presents on the porch to thank me for giving her food and a home. Mice, rats, snakes, birds, lizards, and bunnies. She will leave them at the front door.:rolleyes:

pat1940
09-23-2010, 06:14 AM
Silvy, this is a beautiful dedication and a beautiful painting:):)

mannafig
09-23-2010, 06:48 AM
WOW those eyes are mesmerizing and that little pink tongue sticking out is just adorable wonderful work Silvy:):)

Lee
09-23-2010, 09:31 AM
Dear Silvy, what a wonderful portrait for Alexandra, surely captures how Alexandra describes Salem's personality, good job!:)

Caesar
09-23-2010, 07:56 PM
Ciao cara Silvia e bentornata! Bellissimo!
Dear Sandra, thank You for such a beautiful story about Your pet!

Mairzie Dotes
09-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Silvy,
Alexandra is sure to treasure this adorable portrait. I am also a feline
push over for a charming painting such as this and just love that pink
tongue. :)

coops
09-23-2010, 10:56 PM
What a wonderful gift is this picture Silvy. Beautifully painted and I can see that Sandra will treasure it:)

Belvrog
09-24-2010, 11:55 AM
WOW those eyes are mesmerizing and that little pink tongue sticking out is just adorable wonderful work Silvy:):)

Same thoughts here. So adorable. :):):)

screenpainter
09-24-2010, 02:13 PM
great one Silvy. there is such an intensity from that cat and painting.

silvy
09-26-2010, 01:49 AM
Many thanks dear friends:), you're all very kind.
I am happy to be liked Alexandra too
Last news: now I have a black cat too:D
She has only 40 days, very very small ( the vet thought was a male:rolleyes:)and it will take some time before her meet with my Bagheera
I'll make a gradual integration.
What's her name? Baloo:eek:;)
A great couple!
Thanks again