PDA

View Full Version : Portrait

Frederique
09-22-2010, 09:37 PM
Hello,
(I 'm French, so I hope you'll forgive my broken english if I make some mistakes...)
Here's Ruthie, this woman born in Artrage...
I would be happy to hear your comments and criticisms on this first drawing exhibited here ... Please feel free to help me progress!
Thank you!

Artrages
09-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Good choice of colouring . Keep the nice work up !

Mike Severoff
09-23-2010, 12:03 AM
very interesting.
Beautiful portrait

Jasminek
09-23-2010, 12:12 AM
Elle est belle! She is pretty.:)

Frederique
09-23-2010, 12:19 AM
Thank you very much (Merci beaucoup) !!!
I'm very touched (Je suis très touchée)

Alexandra
09-23-2010, 12:51 AM
I love her expression, and your style is wonderful. Outstanding, and welcome!

Frederique
09-23-2010, 05:18 AM
It's really nice of you!
I am particularly gratified that you liked her "expression": I do have a form of affection for her, even if it is a "character" and not a person who actually exist... (If she existed, I'm sure she would be caring, kind... ).

So thank you all, again !

mannafig
09-23-2010, 06:52 AM
She is very beautiful. A very nice style :):)

Lee
09-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Dear Frederique, Hello!!! You have painted a beautiful lady, she has a beautiful and kind look to her, keep up the good work!!!:)

Caesar
09-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Welcome! Nice start and pleased to know Your imagination lady!

Mairzie Dotes
09-23-2010, 09:17 PM
Frederique,
A most lovely portrait of a woman who's heart shines through
in the sensitive and touching expression that you have expertly
defined with your artistry. An elegant rendering! :)

coops
09-23-2010, 10:53 PM
Welcome to the forum Frederique and what a great start. I like this painting very much and really has a touch of the renaissance about it. Well done and looking forward to seeing many more from you:)

screenpainter
09-24-2010, 02:18 PM
I hope you don't progress for quite awhile because this is a wonderful art style you have here. I think it's great! Do more like it while that style is fresh!!!

Frederique
09-24-2010, 11:28 PM
A sincere thank you for all these comments and encouragement!
Unfortunately, I am limited by my level of English. So I may not be very very talkative here, I hope you don't mind. I really do need a long time to write what I think, what I want to say, in your language, ...and I lack time.
I will try to post my contributions in this place, but I am not very productive, and I learned that patience was helping me (especially when i'm drawing), so I'm not going "faster than music" (as we say in French - Is this the same expression in English?).
It's really an activity that I practice when I have time and desire, without much regularity ... (It may be unfortunate, but for now, I think it's fine)

In any case, your home is very warm, and your messages are very friendly! thank you (again and again) for welcoming me.

I take due note of your advice !

Frederique

NB: I look also with great pleasure your drawings and paintings! do not blame me if I do not often write reviews (for the reasons I said)

Caesar
09-25-2010, 12:25 AM
Cher ami, meme si tu a des difficultés en Englais, il y a toutefois des traducteur dans le web qui peuvent t'aider et si tu veux et en a besoin je pourrais t'en indiquer surement un. (excuse-moi, mais je n'ai pas d'accent circonflexes sur ma keyboard).
Puis, pour ce qui me concerne, j'ai appris le français, un peu d'allemand et je peux comprendre un un petit peu d'espagnol et de portugues écrits, puisque ces sont d'autre langues latines aussi (je suis italien).
Donc, tu peux t'addresser en français avec moi, dans le cas, et je crois qu'il y a d'autres copains ici qui peuvent te comprendre aussi.
Bien sur l'anglais est la langue la plus universelle au moment et ici ...
Au revoir!