PDA

View Full Version : Kissame Katterpillar

Alexandra
09-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Another view into a micro world of fantasy creatures. Having fun again this morning, and just now able to get back to the puter and finish it off. I hope you like him/her whatever it is.:rolleyes::p:)

Mike Severoff
09-19-2010, 07:55 AM
Oops! He - green!
:D

mannafig
09-19-2010, 09:18 AM
pucker baby I'm coming for a big smacker:D:D
Lovely dear Sandra what a great design:):)

pat1940
09-19-2010, 09:20 AM
Sandra, so cute, I just want to kiss those big ole lips:D:D:Dso I hope he is a HE lol

AT-TA
09-19-2010, 09:47 AM
I do not like catterpillars... because of their hairy numereous legs...hahhaha... but this one is such a beauty... i already kissed it... doesn't matter if its him or her...:DBeautiful Sandy.

Jasminek
09-19-2010, 09:48 AM
So kissable lips! Opps, the secret is out!:D

What your paintings can do to me sweet Alexandra1:D

Alexandra
09-19-2010, 10:16 AM
I'm running back and forth from cooking this evening. I am so happy that I checked in because you all made me laugh!
Thank you and many kisses dear:
Mike,
Amanda,
Pat,
AT,
Jasmine!

Mairzie Dotes
09-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Alexandra,
OMG and WOWIE WOW WOW! This is without a doubt the homeliest
though cutest, blue eyed, overly lip endowed, spinach greenie-ist
caterpillar that has ever dared smooch up my screen (where's the
Windex and paper towels?) and hey and no fair ... it's even wearing
my shade of lipstick!!! :mad: Fantastic painting, absolutely love this
adorable character and the artistry is outstanding, an imaginative
marvel and can't help but wonder what would happen if I were to ...
kiss it back? :eek: ;) :)

Caesar
09-19-2010, 09:35 PM
... no wife would ever believe to their husband explaining a red lipstick sign that it was this quite weird and affectionate invertebrate ...:D

Alexandra
09-19-2010, 10:46 PM
MaryAnn, haha-Since this little creature is one of my creations-and you kissed him back...lets see.....I need to be creative here....he would be turned into the form of whomever you wanted for just one day. Just one day...this would be a bummer...well maybe not.:eek::o:p

Cesare, This is true! That is why you would have to take it home for proof!;):)

Mairzie Dotes
09-20-2010, 01:59 AM
[QUOTE=Alexandra;316057]MaryAnn, haha-Since this little creature is one of my creations-and you kissed him back...lets see.....I need to be creative here....he would be turned into the form of whomever you wanted for just one day. Just one day...this would be a bummer...well maybe not.:eek::o:p

Alexandra,
Granted that this kissing sweet "Katterpillar" is your creation but if I
decided to kiss it? him? back and ... liked it? Ahhhh forget it because
I am a "long duration" type of lip smacker and a one day fling with a
kiss and run morphing gadworm would not be worth the painterly pucker! :D :D :D

Alexandra
09-20-2010, 02:59 AM
But MaryAnn, I do mean but....what if a fantasy of lets say....Johnny Depp, Daniel Day-Lewis, or Russell Crowe...appeared, I would definitely have to consider it!:cool::D Gee...it is going to be another hot day.:o:p:p:p:p:p:p

Mairzie Dotes
09-20-2010, 03:36 AM
But MaryAnn, I do mean but....what if a fantasy of lets say....Johnny Depp, Daniel Day-Lewis, or Russell Crowe...appeared, I would definitely have to consider it!:cool::D Gee...it is going to be another hot day.:o:p:p:p:p:p:p

Alexandra,
Run for the hills because all of the above (though handsome) stars that
you mentioned are "pretend" people that don't even use their borned
names. They will love you then leave you with only brush burned lips
for a souvenir. :eek: In the meantime I think I will be practicing my perky
pucker attributes and holding out for the real thing with a real name. :D :p :)

coops
09-20-2010, 06:19 AM
Such a lovely pair of kissable lips, how could anyone resist them. Great painting Sandra:)

Lima
09-20-2010, 09:13 AM
Ha, very different and fun. :p:p:p

alkratzer
09-20-2010, 09:22 AM
If this caterpillar were a celeb (beyond the AR forum) there would be speculation in the gossip rags about collagen injections... Al

waheednasir
09-20-2010, 05:30 PM
very nice, colors and the textures. he pops up really well..:).

Alexandra
09-20-2010, 10:35 PM
MaryAnn, MaryAnn, MaryAnn....tss tss tsss....Maybe, but WHO CARES? hhahhahahaeeheheh-nah-if I did have the pleasure of meeting one of these actors I would probably turn all red in the face and couldn't say a word! I have actually done this once-just to write a bit of personal info again so the whole world can see what a ditz I am. At my last job-hospital-an anesthesiologist-Greek God like man-comes into our office. Me-lowly clerk person-young-stupid-you name it. The physicians rarely came into our work area-they of course had their own area for reviewing charts. He came over to my table while I was working. Everyone was shocked and stared. He wanted to talk to me and MaryAnn...I couldn't say one word. I was red from the top of my head to my toes and smiled answered him and giggled like an idiot. All the blood ran from my brain to the outer limits. I am sure he thought, how did this young woman get a job here? Later after two promotions in a year I was able to say hello to him with visual contact. The lights did come on and somebody was at last home.:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Katie, Thanks-I think so too!

Dear Dr. Oriane, Thanks so much, I know there is so much room for improvement and I really need to put more time into my work, I must admit that I abuse this software for my own relaxation and tend to get lazy. Thanks always for looking and your kind comments.

Al, Oh how true! Hee hee, thanks for looking my friend!

Waheednasir, In viewing your stunning work this morning, I am inspired to better myself. Thank you so very much!

Rowena
09-21-2010, 01:29 AM
Wonderful character, and I like the slightly perturbed expression in the eyes :)
I'd imagine this would make a great cartoon character in a story (I can imagine it animated too) :D

Alexandra
09-21-2010, 02:21 AM
Thanks very much Rowena, I would love to have the software to do this. Wouldn't that be something! An avatar too perhaps.:D

sandyg
09-21-2010, 07:19 AM
Great work Sandy, what lips and eyes and a lovely shade of green.
Sandyg.

Alexandra
09-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Thanks Dear Sandy, I appreciate your kind comment, and it is always great to see you.:)

justjean
09-21-2010, 03:56 PM
:D, Alexandra what a cutie , love his big eyes and kissy mouth :D

Alexandra
09-21-2010, 11:37 PM
Thanks so much Jean!:)

Caesar
09-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Dear Sandra, I would have never figured out that You would have been longing for spending a whole hot day with a disguised worm, whilst Mary Ann is only looking to her True Love Kiss, like in Shrek's movies! :eek: ... and that You would have also found the courage to publicly confess it ...:eek:
In past times this would have caused Your cheeks to get so red to cook a scrambled egg on! :o:D
I'm just kidding (and mischievously add to Your embarassment:p) since we all know what respectable and proper lady You actually are ... and how bashful too.:D

Alexandra
09-22-2010, 03:57 AM
I know Cesare....a lot of my bashfulness is going away.:eek: Wonder why?:confused::p

Belvrog
09-22-2010, 08:29 AM
Cute character Sandra. It has the biggest lips I've ever seen. :D:D:D:D

Alexandra
09-22-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi Belrog, I have to confess what I was really going to do here. I was watching Shark Tale with my son and I wanted to draw one of the fish characters, but again-went out on my own and came up with this. My daughter loved it, so it stayed-haha.
Thanks for looking and your nice comment-and you are right, those are some big lips. I think I could have put a tongue coming out and the shine mark on it and it would have been a Jagger caterpillar. haha!:D

I had to add a funny for you....the jagger caterpillar or the rolling leaves caterpillar.:D

Alexandra
09-22-2010, 11:28 AM
You know...this is a bit on the disturbing side.:eek: