PDA

View Full Version : An EAGLE (traditional paint)

kaiko
09-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Hi !

I have bought the ArtRage a few days ago and this is an amazing program.
Here I bring to you a paint done on real canvas. It took me a lot to finish it (150cmx90cm), and still has little details that I have to retouch.

I think it is possible to make this one on ArtRage, and that is one of my purpose of let it here because I would also like you to pass by and to leave a comment/critic.

This is a link for my personal page where you can see the paint.
www.buscandoverdades.com

Well, thank you all,
...and see you.

I will also do my best to be part of this forum, and I have found it a well organized and with very nice people (we can see it by your comments)

Thanks

coops
09-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Welcome Kaiko and I am sure you will enjoy Artrage its a wonderful program. The people in the forums are so friendly and helpful.
I looked at your painting and it is very beautiful. Such a sense of the freedom of the spirit of this wonderful bird. Looking forward to seeing more of your painting:)

Mike Severoff
09-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Place here your works, sketches, thoughts.
We will be glad!

Jasminek
09-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Welcome to the forum, please place your paintings here, I am one of them that do not like to go out to places I don't know.

The painting is beautiful.:)

kaiko
09-19-2010, 12:35 AM
**Deleted,......*

kaiko
09-19-2010, 12:36 AM
Thank You so much for the beautiful welcome !

I am sure in love with this Kind of Art.

Jasminek, I understand what you mean. I went to the post FAQ
http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=upload+picture&match=all&titlesonly=0
and follow the instructions but I could not find any link which says Pictures & Albums.

I am missing something I know but i am not able to see what it is.
Can you please give a help?

Thank you

Lima
09-19-2010, 12:54 AM
kaiko, é simples. Veja a imagem. Existe o botão Manage Attachments. Aperte no botão e então você poderá enviar a tua imagem do teu computador.:)

kaiko
09-19-2010, 01:15 AM
Oriane, Obrigado. Afinal é uma coisa tão simples!
(vou fazer isso agora)

kaiko
09-19-2010, 01:33 AM
These are my paintings on real canvas.
One is made using the BobRoss Technique (last year, when I became acquaintance of the Beauty inside an Oil Paint)
I found the last two paints (60x40) to be what I really want to learn.

And I would really love to learn more about Realistic paintings. That was the main reason for painting the Eagle (150x90)

Any comment would be appreciated.

Thank you for passing by.

ENCHANTER
09-19-2010, 03:48 AM
love the eagle, you are talented :)

kaiko
09-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Thank you Encharter for your words, I really appreciate it !

AT-TA
09-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Yes, one can speak about real talent here... beautiful pictures, kaiko...and we sure would love to see more of them... it will go fast with artrage...not as with oil..:rolleyes:.
We are pleased to have you here,heart warm welcome to you.:)

screenpainter
09-19-2010, 05:56 PM
I love the eagle. Especially to see at the large size. All are good.

mannafig
09-20-2010, 12:09 AM
Stunning works dear Kaiko you really are very talented:):)

Jasminek
09-20-2010, 12:13 AM
So glad that these pictures are posted here. They are very, very beautiful and I agree with others that you have a talent here.:)

Caesar
09-20-2010, 12:31 AM
Welcome! You're abundantly endowed for painting and I look forward to see soon more of Your artpieces!

Alexandra
09-20-2010, 03:06 AM
Fantastic.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):)

kaiko
09-20-2010, 04:08 AM
AT-TA. What a Especial words and what a nice felling coming from you!

Thank you all for your beautiful welcome, and thank you gzairborne, mannafig, Jasminek, Caesar, and Alexandra, for your words of encouragement.

I was told that this place was a special one, so I agree completely
(my lack of English doesn't allow me to make myself understood the way I wished)

I am so happy that you like my artwork. And THAT is of much importance to me because I know that you can see the artist that is hidden inside me.
I know very little about painting using the traditional tools, in fact I started the last year in order to cure a depression, and this year I subscribed to a Spanish forum of traditional art in which I learned that I could think of getting a paint-course and that it was not too late for me to learn what I am felling inside (BTW, I am starting this course by the next month :)), and now I have this idea of painting Art on ArtRage and them to finish it on real canvas so i can have a more detailed picture of what is going to be.

Thank you to all
:D:D:D

(I have some difficulties of learning the exact meaning of some English words used on ArtRage, for I am not used to work with digital programs (learning XaraPro, but it seems so different)

Lima
09-20-2010, 06:52 AM
Carlos, tuas pinturas são de primeira qualidade. Voce realmente esbanja talento. Gosto das 3 pinturas. Os detalhes da águia são realmente impressionantes. Que tipo de canvas (tela) voce usou? Parabéns. Acho que o AR vai te ajudar a sofisticar a tua arte e, tambem, a trabalhar nos detalhes de forma mais precisa e realista, como queres. A este propósito, acho que deverias consultar esta fantástica página, que pode servir de inspiração para ti. Muito bom mesmo Carlos.

REALISTIC PAINTINGS (http://www.howarddavidjohnson.com/paintings.htm)

Carlos, your paintings are first class. You really squanders talent. I like the three paintings. The details of the eagle is really impressive. What type of canvas (suport) you used? Congratulations. I think the AR will help you to refine your art, and also to work out the details more accurately and realistically as you want. In this regard, I think you should see this amazing page, which can inspire you. Very good Carlos.

:)

Belvrog
09-20-2010, 07:43 AM
Some beautiful work Kaiko, welcome to the forums. Will be interesting to see your digital versions. I think it will need a different approach here and there, but I am also sure it will be possible. Good luck.:)

pat1940
09-20-2010, 10:01 AM
Kaiko, these are beautiful paintings, you do have a lot of talent so I hope to see lots more of your paintings, and a very big welcome to AR, it is a wonderful program and fantastic members that are very supportive and generous, so I am sure you will like it a lot:):):)

kaiko
09-21-2010, 11:17 AM
Oriane, Belvrog, Pat1940 ! Thank you so much for your words and your beautiful welcome.

You all are giving me courage to continue with my dreams, and I must say that at the same time I am becoming to feel a bit worried for I started to realize that I have toooo many things in my head to be fulfilled, and that I am not able to start with one of those things at least, maybe the depression is still there and I do need some kind of rest. That is why I am writing just very few comments on others works.

But still I DO appreciate your comments and words of friendship.

Thank you

I will be back at the right time.

By the way, i need to understand how to work with the Magic Wand Tool. The Manual is of no Help about it. If you Know a link or something which explain it correctly please let me know. Thank you.

(Obrigado Oriane. Muito gentil da sua parte todo o bonito que me escreveu. E muito bondoso da sua parte oferecer-me esse link de imagens realistas. Vou aprecia-las devidamente logo que tenha um tempinho pra elas. Só hoje vi que tinha uma mensagem privada vou ver se é sua)

I almost forgot Oriane_ I used "Linho" canvas to do the Eagle. The others two were made on a normal/easy to find canvas