PDA

View Full Version : The Sky Is Falling!

Alexandra
09-18-2010, 01:48 AM
The ants are at it again!:eek:
Fun with AR3Pro last night and this morning.

Mairzie Dotes
09-18-2010, 06:31 AM
Alexandra,
Oh phoo the "Sky is Falling!" The little ants should have no fear
because them's just a bunch of colored bubble gum balls that fell
out of some kid's pocket. The dark one on the right with spinners
is only a half eaten (and a bit spitty) hot jaw breaker. :D :D :D
Pardon my childlike imagination ... just love your ant paintings and
"your" imagination. :)

Caesar
09-18-2010, 07:35 AM
The sky falling on their head was the only fear that the fierce and proud Gauls in Asterix village had.That would have been the sign the world would be ending, the northern mythology day of Ragnaroth!:eek:
You cooked up once again some elements in a fantastic image of Your fantasy microworld.

pat1940
09-18-2010, 08:07 AM
Sandra, another one of your wonderful imaginations, coming from that artistic brain of yours, great job, I like it a lot:D:D:D

mannafig
09-18-2010, 09:27 AM
:DPesky little critters get everywhere nicely done Sandra:):)

Alexandra
09-18-2010, 09:28 AM
Well dag nab it MaryAnn, I do believe you are right. Them there are not planets, I see some sloppy slobber on the black licorice gum ball or jaw breaker no doubt! Poor little ant don't know no better though.:p
Hee hee, thanks MaryAnn-I am glad you enjoyed it. I always love and appreciate your artfully worded comments.:D

Thanks for the Mythology Ed Professor Cesare! Unfortunately you have given me another idea for another micro (as you so creatively commented) world painting. Thanks so much!:)

Thanks Pat, this is my fix in the evenings and in the mornings. Without digitally painting-I would probably be painting the walls. I have done that before!:eek: A black bird above the door, a cat in front of the kitchen door, and a nature scene in the bathroom!:eek:

Alexandra
09-18-2010, 09:30 AM
Thanks my dear friend Amanda. They do don't they? For some reason, I have not had them this year! Very weird really, because I always have to put the pet food bowl in the middle of a pan of water to keep them out-but haven't had a one.:rolleyes::)

Mike Severoff
09-18-2010, 10:50 PM
Perfectly!
I have recollected my childhood:)

Jasminek
09-19-2010, 12:15 AM
We should be so lucky like these ants when the sky falls. When it does I am sure those ants will survive.

Simply wonderful composition and colors.:D

Alexandra
09-19-2010, 01:12 AM
Thank you Mike, it is nice to think of those times!:)

Jasmine, Thank you. I am sure you are right. They were made to survive.:)

coops
09-19-2010, 06:50 AM
This is wonderful and so imaginative Sandra, love it:)

Alexandra
09-19-2010, 07:51 AM
Thanks Katie!

Belvrog
09-19-2010, 07:54 AM
Hah, like it very much Sandra. Lighthearted refreshing and funny painting. It made me smile !!:)

Alexandra
09-19-2010, 10:17 AM
That makes me happy Belvrog, thanks so much!