PDA

View Full Version : Hi. Im new :)

fountianhead
09-14-2010, 11:17 PM
hi, im new here and new to drawing... here is a piece i started... i been poking around at all the work here, its very cool,
do you guys use the mouse still or is there another tool to use to draw with...?
:)
im just playng around still and am getting used to what each preset tool can do,

i welcome all sugestions... not sure ye what i wanna do with this peice

:)

MJSparks
09-15-2010, 03:33 AM
Welcome aboard.

I see lots of interesting and colorful things in there already. Should just go with the flow and see where it takes you. ;) Sometimes the most interesting things will show up when you're just doodling. When I first started playing with this program, I ended up with dolphins in a scribble. :p

There are a few people who use the mouse still and with very excellent results. Though, I think (at least for me personally) it is easier to use a tablet.

fountianhead
09-15-2010, 09:02 AM
:) HI !!!!!

thanxs.. i like the mouse.... I'm used to it from CAD... i had seen a guy doing a demo earlier on youtube with a CINTAQ??? looks complicated...
im likeing the forum... I joined a website called IDRAWGIRLS.COM can't beat free howtos... hmmm
and I saw some of your work... liking the Pretty Arees and Ariel...
the sleepy dog was cool too..
thnx for your compliments

ME

kaiko
09-18-2010, 10:14 AM
I think you will have a good idea for your work, and I like the colours (specially the interaction) of your different colours here...

I can see the head of a dragon right on the middle which is on fire flying around... Can you see it?

fountianhead
09-18-2010, 02:09 PM
:) thnx :)
hi
it was supposed to be more of a creepy demon-thing, not so much a dragon...
i did another dragon,,,, havn't worked much on this lately...it looks too flat... i should try to give it more depth with shadow...
i just got home from a party... :) need to sleep ... ttys and I'll check out your stuff :)