PDA

View Full Version : Halloween -Broomriding side effect

Caesar
09-11-2010, 09:24 AM
I did post it in another section (guess which), but eventually decided to give a try here, since it's fun, I find, and cannot disturb candid and innocent mind after all ...:D I hope everybody and our AR hosts may agree on this evaluation of mine.
I guess some of the great Elvgreen pin-up humour (I appreciated on a book this summer) kept impressed in my mind.:rolleyes:
It was made referenceless and in short time, thus it has an approximate finishing, more or less a vignette. Maybe it would deserve to be improved so as to become part of a funny scene next Halloween.

pat1940
09-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Caesar, I littery cracked up laughing, have to show this one to my husband, he will get a laugh also, oh forgot in the laughter, great painting:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dwait till Eighty sees this one:D:D:D:D

AT-TA
09-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Naughty, naughty, but isn't she a cutie... wow... this is a very good drawing just out of your mind... yeah...please maestro, finish it when time alowes you ..am looking forward to it...:)

Alexandra
09-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Big laughing here Cesare, and I must agree with AT, naughty naughty!:eek::o:D

Lima
09-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Ha ha ha very good Caesar.:D

Jasminek
09-11-2010, 12:14 PM
What a cute, funny thing! She needs more practicing before the Holloween, yes?:D

Caesar
09-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Thank You, dear Pat! Actually it was too long from my last humouristic ideas and vignettes, so I went back to this genre which is generally appreciated. Eighty didn't see it, but I'm sure he would decrypt the scene. I hope Your husband appreciated too. It may also be an idea for Your Halloween costumes. :D Thank You!

Dear Anna, the good news for me is to have such beauties right in my mind who don' see me getting old when I take them out. The bad news is that I don't realize I'm getting old until I cross real ladies who can perfectly look through me as if I were transparent ....:p Thank You!

Dear Sandra, I thought You were among the cited candid and innocent souls ...:eek: . By the way, I hope You are not upset to see that I borrowed Your cheeks without asking for this vignette.:D Thank You!

Dear Oriane, she tried also an electical broom to avoid the malfunctioning, but she crashed too when the wire eventually unplugged ...:D Thank You!

I'm sure that practising she would get her broom pilot wings and fly high, dear Jasmine.;):) Thank You!

misterpaint
09-11-2010, 08:04 PM
carinissima la strega caesar :D

Caesar
09-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Grazie Stefano! Mi pare che la scopa concordi!:D
Il bozzetto dell'idea era venuto bene velocemente, poi ho deciso di completare il tutto riempiendo le aree di colore e dando qualche tocco di matita e aerografo tanto per, però la vera illustrazione sarebbe tutta da fare e ci vorrebbe una pianificazione razionale di strati e l'uso di strumenti manuali, un po' più delle complesse procedure di Nickillus o Andrea insomma (per non citare i tuoi processi quasi euclidei):p. Purtroppo mi manca la pazienza di portare a termine fin nei dettagli e con una procedura adeguata (e forse anche un committente che mi costringa a lavorare seriamente senza caz....ggiare e basta :D).

jonwood
09-11-2010, 10:52 PM
great one sir, very funny:)

Caesar
09-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Thank You very much, dear Jon! I particularly appreciate the approval of a humouristic vignette master as You are!

mannafig
09-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Hilarious dear Cesare I love the expression on her face very retro pin up:D:):)

Caesar
09-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Right, dear Amanda, modern pin-ups wouldn't even gracefully show to be apparently surprised and unaware ...:D Thank You!

Mairzie Dotes
09-12-2010, 01:26 AM
Dear Caesar,
This surprised and unsuspecting witch should have taken the
recommended DC7 flight ... less turbulence while tripping the
Jet stream fantastic. Love those heels by the way but am
wondering how long they are going to stay on? :D :D :D :)

Caesar
09-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Dear Mair, it's just a contingent problem indeed.
Once the witch starts getting old and growing boils and warts, as any witch should, the problem will be progressively fading. In the meanwhile she should only try with some starch and bromide ....:D
Thank You!

Mairzie Dotes
09-12-2010, 02:03 AM
Dear Mair, it's just a contingent problem indeed.
Once the witch starts getting old and growing boils and warts, as any witch should, the problem will be progressively fading. In the meanwhile she should only try with some starch and bromide ....:D
Thank You!

Dear Caesar,
Didn't you know? 'Tis only the "old hags" that were borned under a rock
already grown, crotchety tempered and with worts. "True" witches never
get old so I would say that the one in flight mode that you have artfully
presented may be in for the proverbial broom stick ride of her life! :D

Alexandra
09-12-2010, 02:51 AM
MaryAnn, you are cracking me up here, I have tears in my eyes!:D

Hey Cesare, I thought I recognized those round cheeks!:eek:

Mairzie Dotes
09-12-2010, 03:12 AM
MaryAnn, you are cracking me up here, I have tears in my eyes!:D

Hey Cesare, I thought I recognized those round cheeks!:eek:

Alexandra,
What a "cheeky" response ... way to fly, I mean go! :D And did you happen
to notice the (pardon!) "back end" of the broom? It seems as if the straw might
be fashioned in the form of a ... hand? YeeeeOUCH! :eek: Of course, it's only
the wind playfully "whipping" through the fibers, right? RIGHT dear Caesar? :D

Alexandra
09-12-2010, 03:21 AM
Oh my gosh MaryAnn...you are right! Let's hope that Cesare didn't intend to draw any more suggestive human features to this broom!:eek:It's just our imagination, right?:confused::rolleyes::p:D

Jules
09-12-2010, 05:09 AM
ohh matron...lock up ya daughters :eek::D lol

Caesar
09-12-2010, 06:07 AM
... and I thought that this vignette would have passed the innocence and purity exams in this gallery after I read gentlemens' comments free from any provocative observation! :eek:
Ladies would have focused on aesthetics, palette and composition, I thought ... but it looks like that more limbs, protuberances and tools than a Swiss knife for scouts are found in this poor broom! What a mischievous imagination also considering the author's moral rectitude!:D :)

coops
09-12-2010, 06:44 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh thats a great painting Cesare and how did you know come that night my hair changes colour but you know me cannot do without my shoes.:p Seriously its very well painting Cesare:)

Caesar
09-13-2010, 07:46 AM
Thank You, dear Katie! Your shoes and toupet in here were just great!:D

Belvrog
09-13-2010, 10:54 AM
:D:D:D:D I guess brooms are safe to be posted here. So that's how a witches scary moment looks like. Clever and very funny painting. Well done. Great facial expression.

Caesar
09-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Thank You, dear Belvrog! It looks like You may circumvent main gallery limitations on showing nudes or sexy or pulp illustations, such as naked brooms in this case, by means of an appropriately conceived and adaptable interpretation composition. Each one may see what he knows or wishes .... ;):D