PDA

View Full Version : Twilight (protagonist caricature)

Caesar
09-08-2010, 12:36 AM
I gift to all gothically romantic girls in here of any age ....:D
One layer felt pen ove a sketch drawing layer. No more than one hour and half (my patience and time limit).
I attach also the reference picture I put aside to check likeness ...

Alexandra
09-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Dear Cesare, I will write a funny story for you. We were in town, and my son needed to use the bathroom. There I was in the middle of a traffic jam. I pulled off the road into a fast food restaurant. I took him quickly inside and walked him to the restroom. We were walking out toward the door and it was lunch time-very crowded with a line. As I was approaching the door they had a lifelike poster of Edward on the door. There I was holding my son's hand and my face turned blood red and I said, "Oh my Lord." There were these guys that looked at me and just laughed. I couldn't help but smile and walk out as quickly as I could.:o
He is one of the most gorgeous men that I have ever seen on film. Makes me wish that I was that age again.:o:oGreat job Cesare.:)

Caesar
09-08-2010, 03:27 AM
....LOL:p You lived a quite funny experience, dear Sandra, and I guess the situation could be interpreted in many comic ways by the guys who saw and heard You! :D
I guess You would then have preferred this portrait of him not as a caricature and maybe the entire figure .... so as to print it and stick it to Your bathroom door :D:p!
Just kidding. Thank You!

pat1940
09-08-2010, 03:52 AM
Caesar, what a wonderful job, like this very much, if Sandra doesnt stick it on her door I will, after all Im only 70 yrs old:D:D:D:D:D

Alexandra
09-08-2010, 04:24 AM
Are you kidding Pat, I'm forty seven now and still can't look at this guy too long. He causes memory lapses and hot flashes.:p
Cesare, I would probably be in the bathroom too much.:eek::p:D:D

Caesar
09-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Dear Pat, You'd better, since Sandra cannot apparent keep much of her control with such a vision on the bathdoor ...:D Thank You!

Dear Sandra, I guess it would take time in order to have a cool shower everytime You get in with flaming cheeks ...:D

mannafig
09-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Nicely done dear Cesare you got his features brilliantly:):) not my type but very nicely done;):D

Caesar
09-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Thank You, dear Amanda! I guess that, as a zombie (if I remind well a picture I saw of You at Halloween), You're not much that attracted by vampires ....:D