PDA

View Full Version : Autumn Dance

Alexandra
09-03-2010, 10:12 AM
Playing with crayons again.;):) (Thanks so much dear SCP!) The nature stamps, stickers, pen, pencil, so much to play with in Artrage!
I hope you enjoy the sprite beckoning: "Come, come, dance with me!"

barnburner
09-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Sandra, this is one of my very favorite things you have done. Brilliant use of color, and you have done her magnificently!
Great job!:):)

Lee
09-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Dear Alexandra, This is just adorable!!! maybe you will do the other three seasons, beautiful!!!:)

SCP
09-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Wow your most welcome,great concept and wonderful colours! Keep up the good work.;):)

GUYJIN
09-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Looks interesting. I really like the colors. Very autumn-like. Would have been more dynamic to have teh leafs point in differern directions and just down.

wenkat
09-03-2010, 05:36 PM
I agree with all the above posts. You've done it quite impressively!

Alexandra
09-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Dear Mike, Thanks so much my friend!:)

Hi Lee, Great to see ya, thanks, and this is a great idea, I will try to do this.:)

Scott, I am still a bit lazy when it comes to detail, but I am working on one that is taking me a good bit of time. I will post it soon. As I said before, I have a great deal of respect for your artwork and the time and detail that you put into it all. I admire your sketches and original ideas.
Thanks ever so much and I appreciate your encouragement and your kind post my friend!:)

Hi Guy, I quite agree. I need to learn how to tweak the sticker, stamps, and tools a bit. This one was one of those quickies that I should have spent more time on.:o I am so happy that you liked her though, and I very much appreciate your nice comment.:)

Wenkat, Thanks so much for your view and kind comment, always appreciated.:)

sandyg
09-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Delightful and so colourful, I just love the Autumn colours.Well done.

pat1940
09-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Sandra, agree with barnburner, just love this, and wow those colors are fantastic......by the way Sandra, we have a little family of hummingbirds, they are so adorable, mommy, daddy and baby:D:D:D

Alexandra
09-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Hi Sandy, so good to see you! Hope all is well. Thanks for your kind comment.

Pat, Thanks so much! I am so happy that you have a new family. I had to fill both of my feeders this morning. I have a few window boxes with geraniums in them that they love too. I wanted to make sure that they had plenty of water because they will be leaving us soon.

coops
09-04-2010, 08:38 PM
I love this one Sandra, its full of life, colour and happiness. Well done and thank you for bring such a big smile to my face. Love it:)

S J Patterson
09-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Simply Gorgeous Alexandra.

Alexandra
09-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Dear Katie, You've made my morning. I always think of you when I draw a dancer. Thanks so much dear lady!:)

Hi SJ, Thanks so much, so happy that you liked it.:)

LogicsHere
09-04-2010, 09:36 PM
What fun. I can picture myself as a child playing in piles of leaves.

Alexandra
09-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Dear Betty, Thanks, me too! Autumn is my favorite time of the year, many many fond memories!:)

Caesar
09-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Nice scene and wonderful colors, dear Sandy! Maybe You started this dance a little prematurely (here summer is still fighting to stay ul to the equinox), but You seem to rejoice it and this attire ...:D

Mairzie Dotes
09-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Alexandra,
The arrival of the colorful splendor of fall, a gala celebration and
we are invited! So spritely and lighthearted, a wonderful piece! :)

Alexandra
09-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Dear Cesare, Thank you. I can't help myself. The geese are flying away from the lake, the temperature has dropped, and it has been really lovely. I can't help but get excited when I think of the cooler weather coming.:)

Thanks so much MaryAnn, that is right, all are invited to the dance!:)

Belvrog
09-05-2010, 11:50 AM
These colors really make it shine. :):):)

Alexandra
09-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks a bunch Belvrog, I appreciate your kind comment!:)