PDA

View Full Version : a friend of mine.

cartuneman
08-25-2010, 03:09 PM
Hi all it's been like forever since I have ever posted here. I painted this this weekend and thought I'd share it with you guys. Allow me to introduce "Indie", she is a person from another forum. There they have a thread called you draw me I'll draw you and so she drew me and I painted her. So here it is. She actually has her hair that color wild huh. anyway be kind with the crits it's been a while hehe

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/cartuneman/indiepaint4.jpg

Docsmith626
08-25-2010, 06:21 PM
Outstanding. I would love to get her in front of my camera. ;)

sabena
08-25-2010, 08:55 PM
hi cartuneman

Wow fantastic painting :eek: wonderful work:eek::D

jonwood
08-26-2010, 07:39 AM
very nice work..

ScottF
08-26-2010, 07:57 AM
Great to see you back! Looks like you havenīt lost your touch. :cool: Nicely done!

screenpainter
08-26-2010, 07:59 AM
really a gorgeous portrait. I bet she was pleased and surprised. I like all the free artistic touches you add to this. It holds more interest than usual portraits because of the color and design elements you had a flair with in this piece. (love that touch of lime green) Very artistic and some fantastic artrage brush work in this. good to see you.

MJSparks
08-26-2010, 08:08 AM
It's a great painting I'm sure she loved it. You've done great with the proportions and I was very drawn to her eyes. I found the hair and other textures pleasing as well.

Quite beautiful work here. Topped with a beautiful girl. Perfect combination of great talent and great subject matter. ;)

Jasminek
08-26-2010, 08:28 AM
Very good portrait indeed.:)

RegnR8
08-26-2010, 09:46 AM
Love the eyes!

Lima
08-26-2010, 11:07 AM
really a gorgeous portrait. I bet she was pleased and surprised. I like all the free artistic touches you add to this. It holds more interest than usual portraits because of the color and design elements you had a flair with in this piece. (love that touch of lime green) Very artistic and some fantastic artrage brush work in this. good to see you.

I completely agree.

A beautiful:eek: friend Cart.

cartuneman
08-26-2010, 02:17 PM
I humbly bow to all the compliments and to all you great art rage artist. thanks everyone. I'll try not to stay away as long as I do hehe sorry about that.......gzairborne it's funny you mention the lime green it was part of the beginning paint pallet off to the side that ended up as part of the finished work. Funny how mistakes can work :D