PDA

View Full Version : Artrage Experiments with the Tools

Alexandra
08-21-2010, 06:58 AM
Hey everybody....I have been slacking off today and I need to get back to work on repairing my exterior windows. Such fun I can tell you.:rolleyes:
Anyway, I have been experimenting due to extreme inspiration of viewing some great artists works on our site and Deviant Art as well.
I thought I would share some of my experiments and what I was trying to learn and be comfortable with.
I am blown away with the crayon now that SCP has so graciously helped me with some of the settings. The blending capabilities and effects are fantastic, even though I am a long way from mastering them.
All of these are with three layers and the glaze over the pencil I quite liked as well.
Thanks for letting me share.;):)

Linn
08-21-2010, 07:11 AM
Love the guy with the blue hair!

Alexandra
08-22-2010, 07:28 AM
Hi Linn, Thanks for looking. I think I am very fond of the color pencil, and a watercolor glaze on top. I plan on experimenting more with this effect.:D

Jasminek
08-22-2010, 07:49 AM
Good idea to experiment and tag the names. I have yet to do it, I somehow have been deleting the ones I tested, now I don't remember any!

Cute ones you painted Alexandra.:)

Alexandra
08-22-2010, 08:30 AM
Dear Jasmine, I have to tell you, I have so much respect for all of the artists here. I keep trying different methods, and like shoes, some fit and some don't. I bow before SCP and his crayons...it will be so long before I can even begin to master them. And color pencils...very hard for me, but the watercolors, airbrush, oils, I am crazy about. :rolleyes:;):)