PDA

View Full Version : A nice runaway landing - WIP2

Caesar
08-14-2010, 03:07 AM
You already saw the parrot. I'm adding some other imaginary elements to the composition. I hope my mind and skill we'll eventually be good enough to get a cute image out of it ....

Alexandra
08-14-2010, 03:43 AM
Wow Cesare, I am glad that you mentioned this, excellent so far!

Caesar
08-14-2010, 08:33 AM
Thank You, dear Sandra! Without references and recourse to rules and constructions I'm never completely sure I get the right proportions ...

mannafig
08-14-2010, 09:32 AM
Looking fabulous dear Cesare your experiments always seem to turn out wonderful:):)

barnburner
08-14-2010, 09:49 AM
Outstanding!

Caesar
08-15-2010, 04:09 AM
Thank You, dear Amanda. I hope so!

Thank You, dear Barnburner! I think the backgrond paper I made should be good to keep it harmonsed, since it's not easy to compose an imaginary part like the girl and the rock, especcially without a predefined palette ...

Juz
08-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Ha, great work dear friend, he is landing after all, though the lass doesn't look much like a pirate (software pirate maybe ;)). The compostition is wonderful and the piece is developing beautifully. :):)

Caesar
08-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Thank You, dear Juz! I resumed it today .... here's the second step. Next girl finishing. No reference in front of me. I cose my eyes looking inside and cross my fingers! :)

misterpaint
08-17-2010, 02:56 AM
veramente una bella composizione Caesar ^_^
non hai utilizzato riferimento? bravissimo! Io ancora utilizzo riferimenti , quindi per te doppio applauso!

Caesar
08-17-2010, 09:21 AM
Grazie, grande Stefano!
Avevo usato due riferimenti per il pappagallo che ho ripreso, uno per il volo ed uno per i colori e ne ho tirato fuori un terzo pappagallo. Per il resto no, anche se una recente lettura di un libro su Hokusai mi ha messo nel giusto umore compositivo per usare solo l'immaginazione (c' pure il monte Fuji!).
Lo scenario l'ho lasciato sfumato e approssimativo, tanto per dare note di colore senza distrarre dal volatile e dalla ragazza. Quest'ultima ora la vera sfida immaginativa, ma il piede sembra giusto ....

Ah, in Apocalypse ti avevo poi dato il famoso parere sulla coda. Vedi se ti sembra convincente ....CIAO!

SCP
08-17-2010, 12:48 PM
Dear Caesar,
this is looking great! Looks like closing your eyes and crossing your fingers is working for you!;):):):)

eighty+
08-17-2010, 09:53 PM
blimey Caesar wish I could draw like that with mr eye's closed I can't even with my eye's open regards Suur ATplus De La Rage'

Caesar
08-17-2010, 11:18 PM
... I should probably hire a rabbit paw too, dear SCP, for assuring a lucky end ...:D Fantastic new Avatar, by the way! I must have lost the relevant entry You made, I'm afraid!:(

Dear 80+ (I went back to Your name because ATPlus sounded more like a reconstituent treatment), I don't draw with my eyes closed (I'm not that phenomenal and I would probably loose proportions progressively that way), I just close them whenever I'd like to see better my mental, inspiring vision of that image, so as to get further suggestions without the disturbances of what is already on the sheet and in my customary skills and practise. Thank You, dear friend!

eighty+
08-18-2010, 12:45 AM
crikey Caesar you've only just granted me the title will I b able to claim
pension right's or wil I have to go to the ombusman to get it sorted:confused::confused::confused::confused::con fused::confused::confused: regards EX Surr ATplus de la Rage':(:(:(

Caesar
08-18-2010, 02:15 AM
LOL:D OK. Don't worry, dear ATPlus! You can keep the title and the rest and use also a multiplier, such as EightyX and become an unknown, mysterious super-hero ....:p

SCP
08-20-2010, 11:32 AM
... I should probably hire a rabbit paw too, dear SCP, for assuring a lucky end ...:D Fantastic new Avatar, by the way! I must have lost the relevant entry You made, I'm afraid!:(

Hey Caesar I'm glad you like my little avatar my fav so far.Not to worry not many people saw it I think.He is here bottom of the page http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26313&page=16

And also in My Gallery.
Once again good work my friend!:)

misterpaint
08-20-2010, 08:37 PM
si si me l'hai dato :) e l'ho preso anche in considerazione ^_^ appena posso ci metto le mani.

mannafig
09-04-2010, 01:17 AM
Looking even better dear Cesare brilliant:):)