PDA

View Full Version : Blog

tinkerbel
08-04-2010, 12:18 AM
I created a blog for artists and art. I would be more than happy to post any of your beautiful paintings there with a little piece of information about the artist and/or a link. Just let me know!

http://quattrodesignforart.blogspot.com

marcialsj
08-04-2010, 04:49 AM
Hi tinkerbel, I've got at least one art piece I'd like to put up in your blog. How do I go about doing that, and what kind of size/resolution would you want for the file?

tinkerbel
08-04-2010, 05:31 AM
That's great! If you post your painting or artwork here or at the gallery, I will pick it up. Just let me know what you want as extra information or a link, and I will give you a nice place at my site :).

Kind regards,
Annemarie

marcialsj
08-04-2010, 09:28 AM
This one is an old one that I did in another software (Corel Essentials 4), so I wasn't sure I should post it here, but anyway, here it is. If you'd like it at a different size, please let me know.

I don't have a website link that you can post on your blog, but this painting is an attempt to have one of our California Bird of Paradise flowers look like a Wayne Thiebaud painting.

tinkerbel
08-04-2010, 07:26 PM
A beautiful piece! I posted it on my blog. I also included a link to your paintings here on art rage, if that's ok.:) If not just let me know, I will remove it then.

marcialsj
08-05-2010, 03:56 AM
Thanks, tinkerbel, I'm glad you liked it enough to use it! It's an honor to be posted in your blog (which, by the way, you are doing a fastastic job on). I hope some other people in the ArtRage Forum will consent to share their artwork in your blog also -- we've got a community here with a lot of artistic talent.

It's ok that you published a link to my ArtRage gallery art -- no problem.