PDA

View Full Version : Beach Chairs

LogicsHere
07-31-2010, 11:49 PM
Do you think the painting is too "rough" and needs a finer definition, on the chair frames?

eighty+
07-31-2010, 11:58 PM
yeah looks like they've been left out to long, real dodgy looks like they would collapse under u :D:D:D:D:D:D:D--------E/S

eighty+
08-01-2010, 12:07 AM
yeah on 2nd look that 1st one would collapse its upside down whoever put them up wants shooting :D:D:D:D:D:D:D-----------E/S

LogicsHere
08-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Not exactly what I was expecting, but I'll deal. I have never proclaimed to be an artist, not even close. I totally envy those of you who are masters. Art is a gift and not all of us were fortunate enough to have received that gift from God; but that doesn't mean we don't want to not at least try.

The bottoms of the chair legs will eventually be buried in the sand. Was hoping to get a little constructive criticism -- oh well.:(

eighty+
08-01-2010, 05:48 AM
sorry Betty I was'nt intending to be rude I was just jokeing and the drawing was alright look at chilien bloke and then u can have a larf too and i 'm still a novise too so don't lose heart just keep smashing them out and you'll find that u and the tablet will start talking together ok
regards E+

eighty+
08-01-2010, 05:55 AM
By the way I'm not religious all I know is the Reaper is waiting to catch off
me garde :D:D:D:D:D:D:D 7 lucky for some -----------E/S

Lima
08-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Do you think the painting is too "rough" and needs a finer definition, on the chair frames?

Betty, I think you're getting to develop a beautiful composition with these chairs at the beach. I think the definition of the chair frames is getting cool, with a loose and spontaneous appearance aspect. Now, complete the scene and all the details, of course, will lose its meaning, especially on a beautiful beach scenario.

eighty+
08-01-2010, 05:41 PM
there u are Betty Lima who is a master, has come to help us both, 1 to get me out of the hole I dug for myself, 2 to show that we do try to help,
and he has given u the answers u required sorry we got off on the wrong
footing regards E+ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D-----------E/S

Docsmith626
08-02-2010, 06:21 AM
Actually, you captured the chairs with a beautifully loose style. Don't over-think this, it's lovely.

shrunkendesigner
08-04-2010, 05:31 AM
Yeah, they look good. There is a good level of believeable realism whilst still looking nice and painterly.

LogicsHere
08-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Thank you all who took the time to comment on my work in progress. I appreciate it.