PDA

View Full Version : The Little Princess Kloe

eighty+
07-25-2010, 05:49 AM
starter's :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:

Docsmith626
07-25-2010, 08:21 AM
Now she looks a right rascal. :p

MJSparks
07-25-2010, 12:12 PM
Eighty, I'm so tickled that you did this. This is so cool. Day wasn't going so well today, to see this has totally made my day.

Thank you!

eighty+
07-25-2010, 03:16 PM
thanks doc like u said she's the Boss :D:D:D

My thanks to u mags :D:D:D

eighty+
07-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Mags have u heard that song yeah I expect u have its been around for a long time, I can't remember tune ?? I expect You'll know it, it go's something like this There's a lot of tweaking to do yeah Man lets tweak in the summer and the winter too because u know what tweaking can do lets go Man, u know the tune know ??? :confused::confused::confused: :D:D:D :mad: ------E/S

o yeah I might have to cut the left off :D:D

MJSparks
07-26-2010, 07:18 PM
Looks great, my mother (Kloe's grandma) was soooo tickled with it and that was when it wasn't even finished yet. :)

eighty+
07-26-2010, 07:42 PM
Mags the tune goes some thing like this Tweaking Tweakiing
Tweaking along in all kinds of weather we'll tweak together tweaking along yeah Man lets tweak, do you remember :D what did u think of the leg??? could check other photo's easy way just lift the frame up :D:D let me know regards E+

MJSparks
07-27-2010, 04:00 AM
I think it looks spot on to the picture.

eighty+
07-27-2010, 04:33 AM
mags what about the left leg u didn't say ??????

eighty+
07-27-2010, 08:55 AM
Tweaking tweaking tweaking we'll tweak together in all kinds of weather
yeah Man lets tweak :D:D:D:D:D:D:D-------------E/S

MJSparks
07-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Legs look right to me. I compared em to the picture. They seem ok to me.

eighty+
07-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Mags your happy with the leg then ? i've dropped her left ear down as noticed it was to high so i've still got it to sort ok then back to bamboo bonker's yuk yuk just a thought if wanted to have down to her shoe's in how would i have been able to do that????? without making it smaller do u follow what i mean yes ??? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D-------E/S

eighty+
07-30-2010, 04:32 AM
does this look different Mags :D:D:D:D:D:D:D--------E/S

MJSparks
07-30-2010, 06:46 AM
Looks like you worked a good bit. I see many details in there.

eighty+
07-30-2010, 06:55 AM
yeah not bad getting the feeling does it look alright to u u never sqay
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D -----------E/S

MJSparks
07-30-2010, 07:43 AM
Yes sir, It looks great. :) I would know that little face anywhere. It looks very much like the picture. I know I could show anyone in my family your painting and they would know that it is Kloe, even if they had never seen the original reference.

I apologize for not being very talkative or helpful as of late. Life has a pretty tight grip on me right now and it's taking most of my focus. The only thing I have been able to do to stay afloat is to take an hour out of the day and paint something. If not for that and the occasional peek in the forums here... I'd be alot worse off. I've not been working on any of my major projects because I'm afraid that I'll mess em up. :(

eighty+
07-30-2010, 09:47 AM
sorry Mags to hear your not feeling so good, I thought u wer'nt your cheerful self I thought I may have said somethink that upset u just take it easy for a while have a rest to u feel better ok regards E+ :):)

eighty+
07-31-2010, 03:20 AM
Mags just call me the bamboo king OK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D hope your feeling better E+

MJSparks
07-31-2010, 03:53 AM
I'm tryin to get to feeling better, thank you.

You got the bamboo down good. All those tiny crevices would drive me up the wall.

eighty+
08-02-2010, 01:50 AM
wadda think Mags ???

MJSparks
08-04-2010, 05:46 AM
Looks pretty good to me. I noticed you added more details in the chair.

eighty+
08-04-2010, 06:39 AM
hi Mags how u feeling ?? do u think its fin or is there something u want doing that I have'nt seen ok let me know ?? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

MJSparks
08-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Still trying to sort things out... when it rains it pours. :(

Still peeking in from time to time. I think the picture of Kloe is excellent.

The only thing I will say is that I am sure once I show it to everyone else, they're gonna request one of her big sister. :p They're the only two babies in the family. So they get super spoiled.

eighty+
08-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Hi mags pleased to see u back I was worried when not hearing from u for so long? as for kloe your happy with it then OK to say fin , what do u do next print it or what as my Knowledge on this is Nil ?? so let me know Mags ok as for sis I've got that photo of the two of them so when I get time I'll have a look but I think it would be best to do as a double ok

MJSparks
08-07-2010, 06:23 AM
Yep. If you're happy with it, sign it and call it fin.

Once you do that. I will save the photo and print it out here for her, if you're ok with that.

I have a pretty decent printer. As to the other picture, take your time. :D

Thanks again very much. That picture you drew has been a ray of sunshine for me. Hoping to get this stuff all sorted out soon so I can frequent the boards again.

eighty+
08-07-2010, 06:36 AM
OK mags will do :D are u a dancer useing that expression back to the boards made me think u are or have been?? ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

MJSparks
08-07-2010, 07:25 AM
Haha. No, I have not the skills for dancing. Can't walk and chew gum at the same time. :p My dad calls me the graceful goose with duckling legs.

I write poetry and stories and do Arts and crafts. Oh, Once upon a time... I was a florist.

eighty+
08-07-2010, 08:02 AM
:D thats it mags Dancing with flower's :D do u do any skulpter work ? I've allways wanted to prehaps i'll have a go when i'm in my early ninetys b just right for bashing a few rocks about Yeah I'll give it a shot :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----------E/S c should i put kloe up in the Gallery amongst the elite :D

pat1940
08-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Eighty, this is simply adorable, such a sweet little girl and wonderful drawing:):):)

MJSparks
08-07-2010, 08:47 AM
You should put it in the gallery!

I wasn't very good at it. (No eraser... :p) I haven't tried any sculpture work since high school, but I do have some clay laying about.

I have been working on my quilt right now. The old one (which is as old as I am, possibly older) is falling apart, was a parting gift from my dearly departed granny and I want to get it tucked away from air before it fades away completely. She could sew up a blanket quicker than most people using their machines. Everything was always by hand with her, so I want to be sure I keep it for as long as I can.

eighty+
08-07-2010, 12:35 PM
thanks pat the panda didn't get u then:D:D

mags should i have put a date on ?? u took me back i can remmeber mum and us kids making rag carpet's it was my job to cut up the cloth into strips then mum would push threw the sackcloth with some sort of tool they where good cos then u had a carpet in front of the fire to lay on it was the norm round here then because everybody was skint but happy they were good times for kids in the thirties no tv not many had a radio
but loads of street games and it always seemed if the sky was blue
u took me back thanks :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----------E/S

MJSparks
08-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Nah, the date isn't necessary. It's perfect the way it is. It's going to be a part of her birthday presents.

I'm glad I could muster up some fond memories for you. ;)

I am my family's historian. I enjoy digging back through time and finding out what my ancestors had to do to live and get by. I collect and keep all sorts of pictures, stories and items. I have a sewing box, blankets, and a recipe for noodles that's 5 generations strong and never been put on paper. I like finding all the dirt too! :eek:

eighty+
08-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Hi Mags I've bunged the date on so you'll remember when I was crashing around driving everybody silly ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----------E/S