PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Artists

Alexandra
07-14-2010, 03:45 AM
A quick relaxing doodle with AR tools to say how much I appreciate our forum.:)

barnburner
07-14-2010, 08:33 AM
That is really Kool! I like it... :)

Alexandra
07-14-2010, 09:52 AM
Hey Mike, thanks! I know it is a bit bizarre, but that is what doodling can be sometimes, huh?:D

barnburner
07-14-2010, 10:20 AM
Hey Mike, thanks! I know it is a bit bizarre, but that is what doodling can be sometimes, huh?:D

I used to call that "organized chaos"... :):)
Seriously, some of the best stuff comes from just
stopping worrying about the mule being blind - just load the wagon! :)

Alexandra
07-14-2010, 10:36 AM
hee hee-I like that Mike!

Evart
07-14-2010, 12:59 PM
This is awesome Sandra. I gotta say, when I first entered your post, I didn't see the image, it was as though it was missing. I click the spot where it had left its mark, and I was able to see the image.

AT-TA
07-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Very original and pretty in its own way. Sandy you would make a very good graphick... have you thought about it?

Lee
07-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Dear Alexandra, very very cool!!! makes me want to sing 'hands across the water, hands across the sky, ,, very Peter Maxish, um? was that the Beetles artist me thinks, anyway,,, very very nice thought and good feeling, very very nice!!!:)

Caesar
07-14-2010, 07:56 PM
I guess these funny fans greeting and welcoming the upcoming artists can also whirl with the wind and produce clean creative energy ...:p
It's an original and delightful illustration looking quite professional also for a book cover.
I like very much, in particular, the blended watercolor effect and hues You got in the background.

Alexandra
07-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Evelyn, Thanks for looking and your nice comment! At first it is hard to see the hands.....weird huh?

AT, Thank you. It is so funny really. I started out drawing an arm with the hand in a stone structure, and I was going to make a line of statue hands, but the crazy flower thing took hold of me and I had to have some fun with the stamps and stickers. I am so glad you liked it.

Lee, I love that song! Thank you for your nice comment! I think I will look into some of my favorite songs now for inspiration in painting.:D

"I guess these funny fans greeting and welcoming the upcoming artists can also whirl with the wind and produce clean creative energy"
That is fantastic Cesare! I like that very much and thank you for the kind creative comment!

Jasminek
07-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun creating this wonderful piece. Well done!:)

Alexandra
07-15-2010, 09:07 AM
I did, and thank you Jasmine!

Lima
07-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Alexandra, nice. Great idea. One question: were is the number 7?:p

Alexandra
07-15-2010, 01:59 PM
Dear Oriane, There wasn't one I guess-I used the stamps and stickers and really didn't notice it-hum? Wonder if there is one? Thanks for commenting on my strange doodling! I have another coming up. My goodness...what we do when we are on the phone!

coops
07-16-2010, 01:06 AM
Love it Sandra and what a kind thought you have painted. Its so good to welcome new folks to the wonderful world that is ARTRAGE and you have done it splendidly:)

javier
07-16-2010, 01:11 AM
WOW....I love it, is an offering with open arms for all.:):):):)

Alexandra
07-16-2010, 01:58 AM
Thank you so much Katie! I love the internet because where else would artists be able to come together with love, welcome, and harmonize with each others art and ideas? What a gift, huh?

Javier, Thank you Dear Man! I really wished that it would appear so. Everyone works hard in something in life, and some have hobbies, and some folks don't enjoy much in life at all, but I art found me when I was a child, and to this day at almost forty-seven years of age-it is a light source for me, of healing and happiness.

Lima
07-16-2010, 02:08 AM
Alexandra your image is a tribute to all of us. It is certainly a representation of how you feel in relation to the artists. Your wonderful art represents this feeling very well. Thanks for this.:):):)

Alexandra
07-16-2010, 02:19 AM
Oh dear.... a big cyber hug coming to you Oriane! Thanks so much Dear Friend!:):):):):)