PDA

View Full Version : Running Out of Time

Tonyjazz
07-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Apopyhsis flame BG, a clock and my own hands. I like Salvador Dali.........
not trying to copy him but, just get a taste of his creativity thanks to the power of AR............TJ

L Skylar Brown
07-12-2010, 03:49 PM
This is SMASHING! (as the Brits say). I love it. Dali is quite a good ref to use.

Evart
07-12-2010, 05:22 PM
I see this as, time is precious. I really like this Tony!

Mairzie Dotes
07-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Tonyjazz,
In all seriousness and no comparison .. if only Dali could create an
evocatively moving masterpiece such as this. Thought provoking,
intense, tender, heart and soul driven ... an incredible work of mood
driven artistry. I could go on but less is ofttimes more. :) :) :)

pat1940
07-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Tony, this is beautiful, what a masterpiece, the rose and hands look three dementional, wonderful job:):):)

coops
07-13-2010, 12:03 AM
Just perfect Tony, I love this kind of art as it speaks volumes. We each see something meaningful to us. :)

javier
07-13-2010, 02:22 AM
WOW...Fantastic.:):):):)

TOM!
07-13-2010, 04:19 AM
The picture is a real masterpiece of real painter. Fantastic work!!

Mairzie Dotes
07-13-2010, 04:36 AM
Tonyjazz,
If I might ask, what application did you use to obtain those dream
like radiant swirls being emitted outward from the clock. The effect
is absolute and unrestrained magic. :)

fraser_paice
07-13-2010, 05:08 AM
Wow Tony that's fantastic... I'll have to start playing again!

Marzie you can get the program here for free http://sourceforge.net/projects/apophysis (http://sourceforge.net/projects/apophysis/)

Alexandra
07-13-2010, 06:11 AM
Brilliant Tony!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):):):):)

Tonyjazz
07-13-2010, 01:34 PM
Thanks all for looking and fine comments. The flame BG's are a lot of fun to capture and manipulate and color to your liking.
Scroll back and on Fraiser's post here he's got the website you can get this program, works so well with AR. I stared at the BG for a long time until the muse hit and I knew what I wanted for this.
This was done with 3 layers.
The 3rd layer I took a pic of one of my hands with the flower and buds. After a ton of erasing any unwanted background from the hand I copied the layer, flipped it and lowered it and at the same time combining the flower to form a new flower,,,,,that was kinda magical. Finally, i merged the layers with both hands into one layer and placed it to the lower left of the clock and got this artwork.
I must say I still feel like a kid in a candy with this amazing thing called Artrage....................................

Lima
07-13-2010, 02:06 PM
Tony, this image is a startling beauty ... thanks for the explanation of how it was done. Your best work of art. Congratulations.

tattfae
07-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Fan frickin tastic!!!!The hands are awesome!!Beautiful artwork:)