PDA

View Full Version : Take a ride thru Space with me

Bobbyray
07-12-2010, 08:48 AM
The final frontier.......so mysterious and wildly beautiful. I find myself lost in the myre of the unknown. As we venture into the vast untraveled places we see that the more we know the less there is to be afraid of and yet more to learn and do.

There is plenty of space......in space and I just keep creating it. The universe is expanding. Hang on..:eek:....a ride to enjoy with some new space paintings.

I hope that you enjoy these type of paintings. ( It is easier to see than looking up at the night sky through a telescope.) hehe

Bobbyray :)

pat1940
07-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Wow, what magnificent colors, very creative, I enjoyed looking at them, wonderful creation:):):):):)

Lima
07-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Wonderful images.

Alexandra
07-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Love them Bray! Wonderful paintings!

Evart
07-12-2010, 06:13 PM
This kind of gives me an idea for a sci-fi book I'm writing. I love this sort of stuff. Excellent!

Bobbyray
07-13-2010, 12:16 AM
Thanks guys,

It is always nice to hear that others enjoy seeing your artworks. Space is so vast and unknown to us. We have hardly touched it. The future space exploration and travel have arrived......and I want one.

A Space Yacht. Yup, it is real and it works. see it here: http://www.space-travel.com/reports/IKAROS_Proves_Photon_Acceleration_Works_999.html

check it out.....wow. Photon power.....humm I wonder if I can convert my sailing (water) yacht to photon power? hummmm

OK fun is over, I am back on working on the August Issue of ArtRageUS e-magazine. Did I mention that the July issue is ready and will be out on the 15th of July......3 more days folks......are you excited? We are.

Have a great day!
Bobbyray

Alexandra
07-13-2010, 02:48 AM
Bobby, I finally have highspeed and can view the magazines now!:D

javier
07-13-2010, 03:45 AM
Magnificent, I seem to see satellite images taken by some.:):):):)

Bobbyray
07-13-2010, 05:22 AM
Alexandra.... HSI is way cool, hu? The only way to fly! I hope that you enjoy the mags.....

javier......... Thanks very much, you are too kind. I do some space art that has a very realistic result. Some are just abstract and some closeup views. This is a way of reaching people that enjoy different types of space art.
I also do sci-fi type space art that is directly related to a scene that is needed for any writers/publishers.

Thanks to all for viewing and commenting!

Bobbyray

Mairzie Dotes
07-13-2010, 06:06 AM
Bobbyray,
A fantastic voyage through time and space ... thanks for the heavenly
invitation and the journey is only just beginning. These paintings are
star studded gems all. Magical and mind expanding! :)

Bobbyray
07-13-2010, 07:32 AM
mairzie,

Thank you......I do try to please..... it makes my day when someone enjoys the art of Space or is it the space of art? whichever works....

Jasminek
07-13-2010, 09:41 AM
wow, what a ride! A voyage worth taking.:)

Caesar
07-13-2010, 10:12 PM
I really enjoyed this trip, dear Bobby!!!!:):):):):)

Bobbyray
07-14-2010, 12:49 AM
Caesar and Jasminek,

Thank you both! I am pleased that you enjoyed it. Makes my day a little brighter.

BRAY

barnburner
07-14-2010, 02:39 AM
Bobby, these are just magnificent! Great work. :)

Bobbyray
07-14-2010, 06:12 AM
Thanks Barnburner,

I am glad that you enjoyed the ride.....and views....lol
Some day...people will venture out there and see it first hand.....well a long way off but it will happen someday.

BRAY

coops
07-16-2010, 02:17 AM
These are like a magical, mystery tour Bobbyray, so well painted. Thanks for the trip through time and space.:)

Bobbyray
07-17-2010, 06:46 AM
Thank you Coops!

So glad you enjoyed it........

Ytzee Yamm
08-23-2010, 09:11 AM
woooow... that first one there is probably the best piece in the artrage forum... truly brilliant, and made me wanna do another spacethemed somethin':):):)

SCP
08-23-2010, 10:53 AM
Very Cool Bobbyray ! Keep them comming.;):)

Bobbyray
08-24-2010, 12:51 AM
Ytzee.....ahhh thanks so much. Inspiration is a good thing and space offers so much of it.

SCP.......Thanks I will try but now some big things are happinin with ArtRageUS and I have to spend most of my time on that.....not complaining at all as I enjoy helping out ragers with a great magazine and I learn from it too.:eek::)

Bobbyray

wenkat
08-24-2010, 05:34 AM
Thanks. I enjoyed the free stellar-trip!:)

ScottF
08-24-2010, 08:02 AM
What a great collection! I venture into space from time to time with a great iPhone app I have, but after a bit it puts a strain on these aging eyes. These are far easier to enjoy.

Bobbyray
08-24-2010, 09:17 AM
Wenkat and Scott,
Thanks guys,
So glad that you enjoyed the show.....another one is coming soon.

I am working on a new project: My space art with my classical guitar music. A download or DVD played on your favorite movie player. I am working on it as I have the time. :confused:

The hard part is waiting to get time in the recording studio..:eek:...wo. I have managed to get 2 hours in the studio so far to do one song (I have 10). doh! OK we had some fun too. That consumes the time.........lol We also shot a live performing video. cool!

OK, see ya in the movies.......lol:cool: