PDA

View Full Version : Long hair

javier
07-08-2010, 04:49 AM
Continuing with the pencil and knife wet, but this time I have applied a new technique I just learned from our friend cihan, now I need to learn when dealing with the skin. I this was not entirely sure, but I hope you like it. Thanks for looking.

marcialsj
07-08-2010, 05:51 AM
A really slick look, javier. You've done an excellent job on this one, as always. How do you get a wet knife?

barnburner
07-08-2010, 06:13 AM
Just a wonderful job on the hair! :)

coops
07-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Super drawing Javier and you had done her hair excellently:)

Evart
07-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Wow, I really like this!

Alexandra
07-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Very pretty Javier. She reminds me of Uma Thurman.:)

AT-TA
07-08-2010, 03:27 PM
And she is gorgeous, javier...very nice job.:)

Caesar
07-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Dear Javier, I hope that sooner or later we will provide us with a tutorial on how to attempt to follow this marvellous drawing path You started!:eek::cool::):):):):)
Best wishes for Spain in the World Cup final! Once Italy shamefully left, I warmly supported Argentina, Uruguay and Spain. Yesterday they must have heard me around and thought I could have a Spanish guest when Spain scored (and when an egoistic attitude prevented Spain from scoring an easy second goal with two attackers against one German defender). A really great team!

Mairzie Dotes
07-08-2010, 09:32 PM
javier,
You have expertly captured the feeling of disheveled hair beautifully. :)

pat1940
07-09-2010, 12:55 AM
Javier, what a beautiful drawing, wish I could draw like that, just wonderful:):):)

sabena
07-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Hi

I like very much this painting is fantastic:D

Jasminek
07-10-2010, 09:00 AM
What eyes she has! Well done.:)

javier
07-13-2010, 07:56 AM
Marcialsj thank you very much, maybe the translation is not correct, but if you have AR Studio Pro, just select the palette and you will come out.:):):)

Thank you very much barnburner.:):):)

Coops thank you very much I was not sure of but thanks.:):):)

Thank you so much, Evart, Alexandra, AT.:):):)

Thank you very much dear friend, I must first learn how to do the tutorial, but I do not think my technique is different from the other wing, it may be more complex, because as I said in previous posts I have not studied drawing and my work has limited copy and lots of practice.:):):)

Mairzie thank you very much, just fun and practice.:):):)

Thank you very much, pat1940, Sabena, Jasminek.:):):)

Lima
07-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Javier, I am a keen admirer of your work. These images in black and white that you have posted are really well executed. This one is fantastic.

cihan
09-24-2010, 05:54 PM
javier! buddy! :) i just saw your paint. i must say, you really liked my techique right? very good drawing mate :) i can something about skin. look at background. there are sharp edges on each tone's border. do the same on skin. do more details next time.. ;) soon, i'll show you a little skin tutorial for ya :)

oh btw you should check my new two drawings. i'll add a few mins later.

see you soon. again, great work... keep up this! :)

Caesar
09-24-2010, 07:42 PM
I love all Your drawings, dear friend, and this is no exception at all. I particularly like the pose, the flying hair and the tones here.

javier
09-26-2010, 07:40 AM
Estimated Orianelima thank you very much, especially with the pen I feel very comfortable and your paintings for me are worthy of admiration.:):):)

Cihan Thank you so much, my friend, I'm a newbie, but try to learn fast, but my work is clearly away from yours.:):):)

Thank you very much dear friend Caesar.:):):)