PDA

View Full Version : Update of "Sky is an amazing painter itself ..."

Caesar
07-08-2010, 04:51 AM
Have a look to this couple of shots I took from my terrace the last couple of days (I have a growing collection) ... Obviously the real sight of these sunsets is far better. I didn't use filters, or change to retore the original luminosity/ contrast or colors or painted over them ...
I just wanted to share. I think that sooner or later some of these palettes or skies may be used in a composition ....

Some past skies added too. They may possibly be inspiring to anyone ...

pat1940
07-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Amazing, Caesar, thanks for sharing the beautiful sky's

barnburner
07-08-2010, 07:17 AM
Great shots! I am always amazed that as much as I look at the sky - it is never exactly the same. :)

coops
07-08-2010, 07:20 AM
Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos with us Cesare:)

Docsmith626
07-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Those are beautiful, Caesar. Sometime you might want to try a polarizing filter on the camera. It will sharpen the clouds and make the colors pop. :D

L Skylar Brown
07-08-2010, 10:01 AM
These are GORGEOUS. Thanks for Posting. Doc is right, of course, if you don't have filters, you can do it with PS...or other program - For example...

Alexandra
07-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Wow Cesare-so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Evart
07-08-2010, 05:11 PM
This is lovely. God is the original painter of this world, yet He gives us talent to recreate his awesome work on canvas. :)

AT-TA
07-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Beautiful view you have from your terrace, Caesar, good you shared it with us.:)

Caesar
07-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Here some past pictures I think Skylar may possibly enhance and take back to their full splendour with appropriate filtering ....

Caesar
07-08-2010, 08:03 PM
One more with the rainbow. All of them simply taken from home terrace and windows ...
Necessarily it's just a selection.
Next I'll go for dawn (a moment I possibly like the best), unfortunately quite early in the morning in this period ...:p

Maybe next time I'll send some shots I took at meeting of a vintage cars exhibition ...

Caesar
07-08-2010, 08:28 PM
You're welcome dear Patty! I hope these may be inspirational to You too ...

As they used to say, the sky is the often best help a painter has to start and produce a wonderful artpiece, dear Barnburner. Another one, I'll show You pretty soon, is the sea, as we all know from many paintings of great mates in here, but most of You are not acquainted to the specifif marvels of the good, old Mediterranean sea ...;)

Dear Katie, You're absolutely welcome! You're the painter of such heavenly skies that I'm sure that You can utmostly appreciate these modest pictures well beyond their mere appearance.

Thank You, dear Doc! I took these shots with a couple of common digital cameras where I cannot change lenses or put filters, as in the reflex old times. Anyway, as Skylar pointed out, there would be softwares to enhance the images, although I would never use them, but to restore, as far as possible, was was actually in front of our sight, otherwise it'a a different job and I would never cheat on such natural shows with unduly stunning manipulations ... "est modus in rebus" (i.e. there's a way/measure/equilibrium which est to be observed in any thing)

Thank you very much, dear Skylar! You were able to perfectly develop the theme with a humble contribution to the natural show that didn't pervert it at all, on the contrary. Now we can all see more and better ...

As You see, dear Sandra, You can find anyway and in any moment magic, inspiration and reasons to praise life, our world (... and our Holy Father supreme artistic taste, for anyone believing)...

Right, dear Evart! He was so full of love for us that gave us the possibility to take some capabilities He endowed us with also once we had to leave the Eden ...:p Quite useful to resonate with our Creator and Father so as to possibly have the desire to actually accept His Love in our lives and to be painting aside of Him one day with His same tools ...:rolleyes:

You're welcome, dear Anna. I like to share my particular luck anytime I realize it. My terrace is nice place, in a unique town in a blessed country which is, as little as it may be, an entire world of marvels itself, as You possibly remember from Your Italian experiences (I don't know how much geographically and temporally extensive) ...

L Skylar Brown
07-09-2010, 11:07 AM
OK - Here are some very minimal image adjustments - For fun

Caesar
07-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Thank You again, dear Skylar! You made a great job to our benefit, so that anyone may possibly be inspired by the different palettes and views.:)

sabena
07-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi Caesar

Wonderful and fantastic images, bravo:D

Mairzie Dotes
07-11-2010, 05:36 AM
Dear Caesar,
There must be something in the "air" so to speak because I have
also been compiling a collection of sky photo's with the intent on
posting them here. Spectacular photo's ... those layered colors
are so beautiful, the word "divine" somehow comes to mind. :)

Caesar
07-13-2010, 09:48 PM
Thank You, dear Sabena and Mair!

What about a vintage car and Mediterranean beaches pictures ....