PDA

View Full Version : Alien portrait

Caesar
07-03-2010, 12:22 AM
No reference picture ..... quite obviously:D
Just to have some fun and a quick colourful outcome ...

AT-TA
07-03-2010, 12:40 AM
Oh my, Caesar, you are killing me....something like him appearing in my window... anytime.... i might get a heart attack....but maybe my heart needs some shock... not that electric one... but this funny one.... but looking at him for a while.... i feel sorry for him beeing so blue and ugly...and he... beeing such is not bad after all... just wondering and looking into people's windows... he might find what he is looking for...he is cute, cute...hahahahaha..

wenkat
07-03-2010, 01:18 AM
What a coincidence! I was halfway through on the same theme (though the title conceived was 'Self-portrait of an Alien'). I feel telepathy is no longer a joke or wishful thinking!:):)
I am delighted to see the brother alien in a different costume and cool style!:):):)

javier
07-03-2010, 02:48 AM
he, he, he... very good, I love your alien.:):):) I would like to ask a question, in a previous post you made reference to invest in a tablet, I personally I have a "trust" my question is: What are the differences about the other tablets?
"Quality in the painting?
Or just more management options?
Thanks for reading

Lima
07-03-2010, 06:37 AM
This one is amazing Caesar. It reminded me of the Monster of the black lagoon. Here is his parent... hehehe

Caesar
07-03-2010, 08:18 AM
Dear Anna, I can assure he's even more scary when he streches naked in the morning right on the front balcony! :eek::D He's a nice guy anyway. The only problems is that he likes eating garbage too and he makes a mess home ... :pThank you!

Thank You, dear Wenkat! Anyway he's a placid and pacific one, nothing to do with ferocious Predators like You ....:D

Dear Javier, considering my recent pen problems (a crack towards the tip too) I just ordered a new Trust Slimline one with a little larger active area. They're cheap, honestly working and the provided me with new pen and Misterpaint with new spare points for free upon our request. Anyway at Christmas I think I'm probably going to add also a Wacom Bamboo Fun & Touch Medium. They're considerably superior (sensitivity and precision) according to Misterpaint (and You may use hands too apparently), even if there's about 100 more to pay ...I don't know much about other brands.
Thank you!

Dear Oriane, You must be right.:eek: When I showed him Your picture, this guy was moved and buzzed: "Mom!". :DThank You!

JOSEPHINE.EARP
07-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Dear caesar I think this little guy is cute I also feel sorry for him as he looks so sad.well done on him Best wishes Jo x

SCP
07-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Hey Caesar,for some reason I'm reminded of a fruity still life.Could it be this Alien is eatable?:D
Good fun mate.:)

Regards to the Tablet if you can treat yourself to a Wacom Intuos 3/4 you won't be sorry;):cool::cool:

Evart
07-03-2010, 01:59 PM
This look like a guy I use to date, a long time ago. He was ugly lol But, your painting is awesome. Great job :)

franc
07-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Really rather handsome --in an alien sort of way:D

jibes
07-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Wow! Very strange but intriguing too.

barnburner
07-04-2010, 01:12 AM
After looking at this alien guy, I now realize why the planet leaders in Alexandra's "Alien Huntress", sent the Huntress to earth to capture males to repopulate their planet.... They didn't want any more like this guy... :D:D

Seriously - very well done Caesar.. He is actually sort of likeable in an ugly way... :):)

Mairzie Dotes
07-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Dear Caesar,
OMGGGGGosh and EEK! This is my former husband ... nooooo, wait a
minute ... I could swear that it's my, my, my pizza delivery guy but
can't tell for certain because he delivers after dark but I think I'd
remember that odor of days old green pepper and garlic ANYWHERE! :eek:
Ahhhhh, just kidding because the more I look at this most colorful and
well imagined "entity de Caesar" the more he seems to grow (like a
fungus!) on me. What fun, very well painted and ... is he single and
can he dance the Monster Mash? :p ;) :D :)

Caesar
07-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Dear Jo, he's now slightly happier for the big oil spill in the Mexican gulf. You know, he's from a planet where he breathes methane ad ammonia vapour ...:D Thank You!

Right, dear SCP. He might as well be a dinosaur evolution, taking ino account his vaguely tucano-like colors ...:p Thank You!

Actually he was the winner of the universal beauty contest on his planet, dear Franc. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Jibes. He might tell so much about space traveling, planet explorations and mighty views of stars like dust in colorful nebulae ...:rolleyes:

Dear Barnburner, as far as I understood, the next generation on that planet would mostly wear a wonderful Stetson hat ....:D Thank You!

:p LOL I'm sure he'd be so kind, as host, to fulfil all Your wishes, dear Mair! :) He's not the pizza delivery guy though, but the space milkman winning any home lady resistance. Actually, as Your nose perceived, he's got that kind of wild attractiveness that made very successful with any form of either animal or vegetal female intelligent form of life on this side of the milkway.:D Thank you!