PDA

View Full Version : The Alien Huntress

Alexandra
06-26-2010, 11:49 PM
For Mike, AKA Barnburner.
Here she is standing. Pretty tacky-but I had to try.
I deleted the little story to spare some of our members a bit of embarrassment.:p

Evart
06-27-2010, 10:46 AM
She reminds me of one of those mall girls, who work in a jewelry booth. She's wearing the round gold earrings on her legs, and the piercing needles on the tip of her boots lol :D I like this alien mall girl huntress lol

barnburner
06-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Splendid job Sandy!!
I can see why she was chosen to "recruit"... :)

Hey - now I am curious...apparently, there was a story that has now been deleted???? :):)

Alexandra
06-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Evelyn, you are right! Maybe my last mall experience left me with an impression in my subconscious!:eek: Also my first ear pearcing experience was not all that great either! :rolleyes: Thanks a bunch!:)

Mike, I sent it to you via PM. Since it was up all day with no replies, I thought....oh maybe it is a bit too suggestive-so I deleted it. All I can say is....in a tasteful way this time around.....is Katie is visited for some stylish shoes, then on to an Italian balcony for an artist-shoe designer-he is taken, then eighty+ is taken and finds out he is very young on this planet-not too old at all, and then you!:eek:
I am glad you liked her. Thanks a bunch!:)

barnburner
06-27-2010, 03:17 PM
Evelyn, you are right! Maybe my last mall experience left me with an impression in my subconscious!:eek: Also my first ear pearcing experience was not all that great either! :rolleyes: Thanks a bunch!:)

Mike, I sent it to you via PM. Since it was up all day with no replies, I thought....oh maybe it is a bit too suggestive-so I deleted it. All I can say is....in a tasteful way this time around.....is Katie is visited for some stylish shoes, then on to an Italian balcony for an artist-shoe designer-he is taken, then eighty+ is taken and finds out he is very young on this planet-not too old at all, and then you!:eek:
I am glad you liked her. Thanks a bunch!:)

Well, after hearing the story from you, I cannot imagine anybody would be offended in any way.
The only way I would have been offended, would have been if I had not been captured too... :D:D
Fine job Sandy.

Alexandra
06-28-2010, 12:37 AM
Thank you Mike, you are kind to say so.:)

javier
06-28-2010, 10:51 PM
Very good, I like, she´s not going to wait to hunt again.:):):):)

Alexandra
06-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Javier, Haha...you'd better watch out though!:eek:
Seriously though-I think I will spare our members any discomfort and practice a bit more on anatomy and things like that before I upload anymore wild people. :o

Lima
06-29-2010, 02:28 AM
She is pointing and sayin, come on...

Alexandra
06-29-2010, 04:26 AM
I think you are right Dear Oriane! But she is not as nice as she appears!:eek:

Jasminek
06-29-2010, 10:04 AM
My mother always told me not to wear too much jelwery, now I know why!:D

Alexandra
06-29-2010, 10:30 AM
Hee hee, I believe she was right!

jibes
07-01-2010, 06:21 PM
She appears to be saying "over there, that's where all the fun is!" But what is she really after? Good job Sandra!

Caesar
07-01-2010, 09:49 PM
... so, how many earthlings did You capture this far, dear Sandra? ... oww, I mean, did this huntress seize?:D You know, going forth and back form the avatar too I must have noticed some likeness or mixed the two images up ...:eek:
Hard to come unheard though, with so much jewelry. She cannot but make use of her charm as a weapon I guess ....:rolleyes:

Pointing is the right term, dear Oriane ...:D I guess we should call Bobbyray to now rescue Barnburner in outer space, as far as I read above....:p

Alexandra
07-02-2010, 01:30 AM
Dear Neal and Cesare,
I had a story originally posted. Eighty+ thinking he was too old, happily discovered he was much younger than the ladies and living on this planet held many advantages if one could behave themselves.:eek: They pampered and spoiled his as they adored his artful and witty nature.
Having pointed to the rescuers her ship was quickly repaired and she was off to a balcony in Italy. As you can imagine this charming Italian artist was apprehended and quickly placed into shoe design, portraits, and other requirements that I cannot mention for the alien women there.:cool::eek:
Barnburner AKA Mike was also apprehended and used to train their animals and unruly women.:eek:
And now you Neal with your mechanical, musical, and beautiful artistic and vividly painted wonders will be desired as an artist and musician- again among other things they need.:eek:
No is not a word that is accepted with these domineering species, and it will be difficult for the new males there.
Will they be respected? Will they even be loved?:confused: Do they even care?:cool:
Will Eighty+, Cesare, Mike and Neal ever come home again, will they want to? Will they be happy?:confused::rolleyes::p:p:p:p

Oh no...there I did it! My silly story.:o

barnburner
07-02-2010, 02:18 AM
Will they be respected? Will they even be loved?:confused: Do they even care?:cool:
Will Eighty+, Cesare, Mike and Neal ever come home again, will they want to? Will they be happy?:confused::rolleyes::p:p:p:p

No
No
No
No
No
YES!
:D:D

Alexandra
07-02-2010, 06:23 AM
Just as I had figured Mike!:rolleyes:

:p:D