PDA

View Full Version : Art has no age - A mate's portrait

Caesar
06-26-2010, 03:43 AM
Here's a great mate artist we learned to appreciate and a friend I immensely admire.
Guess who, although I couldn't meet hit this far, but on his Avatar!
Wrong, .... he's not Leonardo da Vinci, although he looks very much like him! :D
Since artists in history lived sensibly lobger and got by far older than average, as it happened with Titien, Picasso and many others, I wish him many other decades of artistic creation, also because he realized his talent at 60, so he's got really much more to comunicate!:):p

AT-TA
06-26-2010, 03:52 AM
Yes Caesar, he is cute and adorable. Well done buddy.:)

AT-TA
06-26-2010, 04:01 AM
Had to come back again... this is the best work done from avatars.. Ceasar...love the light play comming out of the window and wonderfull touch...light and breezy...gosh i like this a lot....:)

javier
06-26-2010, 07:08 AM
Very good dear friend, as always a great job.:):):)

Alexandra
06-26-2010, 07:48 AM
I like it Cesare-and he has such a terrific sense of humor. I am happy that he realized his talent.;):)

Bob Row
06-26-2010, 08:54 AM
A sensible portrait. Well done.

coops
06-26-2010, 10:25 AM
Love it Cesare, you have captured such a great look. Well done:)

Evart
06-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Lovely work of art dear Caesar. However, it appears the color of his white beard, seem to blend with his bottum lip. Did you mean to create some light to shine through a window, or something? Just curious :) Otherwise, it's a great painting.

MJSparks
06-26-2010, 12:19 PM
It seems he hasn't noticed yet.

I'm sure he will enjoy this much.

I think you captured him very well using just that avatar.

Mairzie Dotes
06-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Dear Caesar,
If your portrait model was Santa Clause, could you please intercede
on my behalf and ask him why he didn't bring me another years supply
of Ovaltine this Christmas? :mad: ;) :D

Seriously, I recognized eighty+ immediately. You have captured his
avatar features EXACTLY in the form of a well rendered piece, a most
admirable likeness and so well painted! It was so kind of you to honor
him in this way. :)

Valerie
06-26-2010, 12:54 PM
Fabulous Dear Cesare.
Val

Caesar
06-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Thank You dear Anna! I think lights and pastel colour hues are what You like the most in a painting and You made great show of Your mastery thereabout!

Dear Javier, a big thanks for Your encouraging comment!

Dear Sandra, I thank You and concur! He's a remarkable man for sure and he looks like a mix of Santa, Merlin and Leonardo!

Caesar
06-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Thank You dear Bob! From a master like You it's a founded reason for being proud.

... and who knows what he would be able to narrate such a beautiful and expert mind, dear Katie! Our AR family cannot, but appreciate such an amazing mate!

Dear Evart, my pen is defective (I'm going to get soon a new tablet, or two ...), anyway all remained undefined here for light and reflection reasons too and the poor reference of such a tiny avatar. Thanks a lot!

Dear Magen, I wrote him to tell later on, and I hope he'll appreciate it (and the unplain English of my message...:D). thank You!

LOL :p Among others, he's so adorably white, that I couldn't use him too as a guinea pig for my styles experiments, dear Mair! :D Thank You!

Thank You, dear Val! He's from Brighton though, not from North Pole, as Mair suggested ...