PDA

View Full Version : My Son in the Artrage Garden

Alexandra
06-24-2010, 09:10 AM
I have hesitated uploading this picture for a while, and thought I would go ahead. I have enjoyed Foxy's photo art, and thought I would post mine as well. My son was looking at a butterfly in the yard and I cut and pasted him into the artrage drawing with the stickers and stamps. This is really a wonderfully fun program.:)

Lima
06-24-2010, 09:13 AM
Beautiful.:eek::eek::eek:

AT-TA
06-24-2010, 09:14 AM
Beautiful grafik, Alexandra. An the boy as handsome as his mommy is pretty. Thanks for sharing, i really enjoyed this.:)

barnburner
06-24-2010, 10:19 AM
Absolutely wonderful!:):)

Alexandra
06-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Dear Oriane, AT, and Mike, Thank you so much. I appreciate your viewing and kind comments.

Tonyjazz
06-24-2010, 12:37 PM
ALexandra, I'm so glad you posted this, beautiful. The power of Artrage and photography goes beyond amazing, a little trick I learned was when you import an image, make it on a new layer, and when done make a stencil of it. Then you can position and paint it (stencil) as a perfect shadow.....neat trick. TJ

Alexandra
06-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Thanks Tony. I plan on exploring this type of art more. It is a blast. I would never have thought of that-what a fantastic idea-thank you very much!
I was on Deviant Art for a bit this morning and saw another photo manipulation where an artist used a butterfly wing on both of the eyes of a woman, and it was so strangely beautiful. It made me think of all of these fantastic movies coming out and the wonderful imaginations out there.:)

Evart
06-24-2010, 04:41 PM
That's really cool Sandra :)

coops
06-24-2010, 06:38 PM
What a wonderful picture Sandra and what a lovely little chappie there you have. Its a picture to capture the heart. :)

alkratzer
06-24-2010, 10:16 PM
This is so much fun! Thanks for posting it! Al

Alexandra
06-24-2010, 10:56 PM
Dear Evelyn, I am illustrating a story and I had the idea of making a background much like my blue flowers-and adding the person's photo to it also. The ideas are coming to me! Thanks so much!

Oh thanks so much Katie-I appreciate that! He is a wonderful little chappie indeed-you would fall in love with him. He has such a loving little heart.

Al, I have wanted to do this for a while. My sister in law is really into scrapbooking. I knew if I ever went into it-I wanted to use my own designs. I cannot wait to take photo's from the internet and manipulate them for backgrounds, and add the photos with my own borders. I can then save them on to a disk and send them to family members.:)

javier
06-25-2010, 02:15 AM
I missed this, but I did not have hesitated because it is a wonderful image, beautiful boy he looks happy.:):):)

Caesar
06-25-2010, 05:15 AM
Such a handsome, lovely, tender boy, dear Sandra! Your image tells of Your immense love for him so clearly and explicitly!
As a convinced father and Your AR friend, I feel I understand and share Your sentiment and pride too. My most heartfelt wishes to both of You and Your family for conceivable blessing ...

Alexandra
06-25-2010, 07:10 AM
Dear Javier, Thank you so very much-you know, he is indeed a happy person.:)

Dear Cesare, What a beautiful comment. Thank you my Dear Friend.:)