PDA

View Full Version : Captain America

javier
06-22-2010, 11:39 PM
After a time of reflection and serenity, I'm happy, two good news, the first is that is coming a new nephew. And the second is that I'm three weeks into the work, hence this has pencil illustration shows a bit how I feel. Thanks hope you like it.:):):):D

Caesar
06-23-2010, 01:01 AM
A Marvel-llous drawing, dear Javier! :p
I used to read and like marvels comics, especially Spiderman and the Fantastic Four which had also other great characters annexed.
I'd say Your drawing seem to derive from one of the Buscema brother style (Either John or Sal), the two I possibly liked the most, especially the first drawing also Conan in those magazines.

What's even more important, congratulations, dear Javier! In was sure enough that the situation was going to be better for You, a sort of feeling (and I tried to transfer You such a confidence in a previous post), so I'm very glad for You, dear friend, in particular for Your new nephew taking an ineffable joy to You all!

Alexandra
06-23-2010, 02:35 AM
Well done Javier!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): )

Docsmith626
06-23-2010, 06:48 AM
Outstanding pencil work! If you can do that quickly, I could see you doing a webcomic.

kenmo
06-23-2010, 12:06 PM
King Jack Kirby could not have drawn the 'shield slinger' better... Grew up on Marvel. Loved the Fantastic Four and Conan the best....

coops
06-24-2010, 01:47 AM
Wonderful drawing Javier and its a real Marvel:)

AT-TA
06-24-2010, 02:13 AM
Very good drawing, javier. :)

Lima
06-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Nice Javier and congratulations for the...

javier
06-25-2010, 03:11 AM
Thanks dear friend, you have known well the style, it is my greatest influence and my intention in drawing comics, I started imitating the style of John, as both the captain, spiderman, fantastic 4, and of course CONAN, which was a of his great works, I am more familiar with the latter. Thanks also for your words of support for me personally.:):):):)

Thanks Alexandra.:):):):)

Thanks Doc, well yes, sometimes I can be very fast, but they are only copies, when it comes to creating a character whit all its history i very difficult for someone who lacks studies like me:):):):)

Thanks Kenmo, cooperativas, AT and orianelima, for your kind comments.:):):):)

misterpaint
06-25-2010, 03:32 AM
I love it!!!!!!!! Great subject, great perspective. :eek:

javier
06-25-2010, 03:37 AM
All with pencil, here is this my favorite salvage, I hope you like it:D:D:)

misterpaint
06-25-2010, 03:45 AM
cool! :D
your pencil is amazing

Caesar
06-25-2010, 05:37 AM
So I got it, dear Javier! John Buscema style, isn't it?
I mean Your preferred artist was mine too and Conan is probably my preferred character for both his enthralling fantastic stories and the elegance of its drawings (lot of anatomy to learn too!).

Jasminek
06-25-2010, 10:16 AM
A "WOW" pencil work, magical lines here.:)

Lando
06-25-2010, 11:26 AM
So congratulations, first by his nephew, according to the work and finally by the illustration

SCP
06-26-2010, 08:54 AM
John Buscema was my old time fav comic Artist and also liked Sal's work on the Hulk comics.
Very nice pencils javier your Conan is a great Homage to the Legend.;):)

Evart
06-26-2010, 11:54 AM
Superheros always reminded me of those diehard golds gym, muscle neck guys lol I do like captain America though. Nice job! :)

javier
06-28-2010, 11:01 PM
Many thanks, :):):):)
Indeed he was, that the style comes with practice, thank you very much dear friend. I wanted to do a little reflection on a previous post. I am working with a tablet `trust ', that this was only a whim and I did to try, are there many differences with the wacom?. I have no awareness of diferences.Thank you very much.:):):):)
Thanks Jasminek.:):):):)
Thank you very much for your kind words, Lando.:):):):)
Im glad you like this artist also, thank you very much SCP.:):):):)
Thanks Evart.:):):):)

kenmo
06-29-2010, 01:03 AM
Your pencil skills are remarkable....Looks very much like a Buscema rendition of REH's Conan... Barry Windsor Smith was my favorite Conan artist...:):):)

javier
07-01-2010, 04:49 AM
Kenmo thank you very much, Im very loose with the pencil and the comics, this illustration is Jhon and inked by ernie chan, Im glad that you like.:):):):)