PDA

View Full Version : 2010-0618 Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia

Jim Walsh
06-22-2010, 03:02 PM
This started as a sketch during my lunch break. I scanned the sketch and erased the background, leaving only the sketch. That's the first file. Then I used ArtRage's watercolor to complete and modify the original. Hope you enjoy.

o, I am also a proud grandfather today! My 1st grandchild is a beautiful girl, named Riley Mae. :D:D:D

Mairzie Dotes
06-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Jim Walsh,
What a beautifully rendered watercolor. Your sketching ability,
color application and presentation is par excellence. A most
strikingly attractive piece. :)

Caesar
06-22-2010, 09:25 PM
I would first warmly congratulate with You, dear Jim, for Your new status of grandpa providing You with the by far most wonderful artpiece You may look for and at and to enjoy for the dozens of years to come, continuously surprising and blessing Your eyes and heart! :) What a curious and joyful name though ...:p
Your inked watercolour is as marvellous, lively and fresh as all Your creations are, with an ever increasing confidence and elegance.

Evart
06-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Wow, looks like a virtual coloring ebook. I like it :) Congratulations on your new granddaughter Jim :)

coops
06-23-2010, 12:08 AM
So much going on Jim, I find myself looking and looking so that I dont miss anything. So well drawn and painted, great job:)

barnburner
06-23-2010, 01:16 AM
Congrats on both becoming a grandfather, and for doing such a fine job with this painting. :)

Alexandra
06-23-2010, 03:37 AM
Wonderful news and wonderful painting. Congratulations Grandpa!:)

Jim Walsh
06-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Thanks so much! I am thrilled on all counts.:DAnd since my new granddaughter, Riley Mae, is a perfect work of art, I needed to share my joy with all of my Artrage friends.