PDA

View Full Version : Let the sun shine on me.

AT-TA
06-20-2010, 11:37 PM
No sun... no life...:-(
Just expresing my feelings... summer without sun...how is this possible...:)

coops
06-21-2010, 12:15 AM
Great painting AT-TA and I know how you feel. I have neverknown June to be so cold and windy with the occasional hot day, but they are few and far between. I have even put on the heating a few minutes ago I am sooooo cold. :)

Lima
06-21-2010, 12:43 AM
:eek:fantastic image AT:eek::eek::eek:

alkratzer
06-21-2010, 12:52 AM
Great textures in this! I hope the sun returns soon! Al

barnburner
06-21-2010, 01:44 AM
AT, Coops - If it were in my power, I'd gladly share some of the sunshine we have had around here in June... Temps in the mid to high 90s most days.....
I'd be willing sacrifice going back down to temps of 70 or so....just out of the goodness of my heart... LOL....

Great painting AT... Very thoughtful.:)

Alexandra
06-21-2010, 01:46 AM
Oh Bless you AT! I wish I could send you some of what we have-because we have too much. It was in the triple digits here.
I like your painting though, and the texture is wonderful as well.:)

AT-TA
06-21-2010, 03:13 AM
Thank you guys for viewing this pic and for willingness to share what good you have .... a sun in your eyes..and life...:-) Now, i see.... it is peeking trough the clouds... must be the one you have sent me.... ;) just hope now, it will stay at least for a day...:)
Good day to you my friends.

eighty+
06-21-2010, 06:11 PM
I thought I saw u at Lima's party ???

Caesar
06-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Dear Anna, You clearly expressed the need of sun for the life of plants, flowers and ... ladies (evidently including Yourself), the most floreally gorgeous part of the animal kingdom and mankind. :p
My wife too has such a passion, heavenly resting, sleeping and suntanning in sunny days, preferably on a beach (the only times when I can see her still and not fast moving among plenty of tasks). :)
This delicate, gentle painting is marvellous in its levity.

AT-TA
06-22-2010, 05:27 AM
Yes Eighty, you did.... and the sun came out for us all!;)

Caesar, thank for stopping by and bringing that sunshine with you... was a wonderfull day yesterday... sunny and warm... but today.. a lots of heavy clouds appearing on the horizon....again. You know that women are kind of like flowers... without the sunshine...no life for them... i am glad that you understand...and i am sure that you are the sunshine to your wife... as my hubby is to me.;)Thanks for stopping by, always appreciated.

marcialsj
06-22-2010, 08:13 AM
This painting has such a light, delicate style, and I love the pastel colors too. Makes me want to dance and sing...

Lee
06-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Dear AT-TA, when the Alberta Clipper;) decended upon us this winter it was almost, almost?, never ending, now it is HELLO! 90+ degrees and very humid, not complaining though:rolleyes:, Betcha you spread sunshine where ever you go with such words as "you are the sunshine of your wife", that is simply precious!!! love your expressive painting!:)

AT-TA
06-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Thank you, Marcia ,for viewing this pic. Here i was trying out the different brushes and i felt a bit gloomy... was so dark around...am glad that the colors make you sing... must be my subconcious wish that is mirrorred in this work, that makes you happy.:-)

AT-TA
06-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Lee, you are the sweetie, understanding what i wanted to state totaly. And if i sound a bit childlike, i really am this way, living in "lala" land, as my hubby is saying. Sometimes i feel odd on this planet, saying what i really mean, hate hypokracy and pretention. I kind of yearn for the old times, when people loved and needed each other and honored each other...i know... . But i was extremely blessed and i never had to mold myself into anything i didn't want to be... so i am glad, you understand me...you are a gem...that shines on this website..., Bless you...

Mairzie Dotes
06-22-2010, 02:11 PM
AT-TA,
So sensitive and thought provoking. For the sun not to shine would
be a sad and forlorn thought and your artful impression of this concept
is so museful and touching. A beautiful piece. Love that paint on
canvas effect. :)

AT-TA
06-24-2010, 04:16 AM
Thank you, Marzie. So good to see you!:)