PDA

View Full Version : Shipwrecked

Alexandra
06-20-2010, 01:44 AM
Not your usual person nor ship. Not many males left on her planet. She was elected as huntress for male species wherever she could find them. She was headed for earth.:eek::p:D

eighty+
06-20-2010, 02:08 AM
Hell's bell's I'm too old :D:D:D:D:D:D

PICASO41
06-20-2010, 02:18 AM
Sandra

She looks pretty dominant, will have to keep a look out for her when she finally arrives. :)

Love the hair, be kinda cool to see that in real life

Mike

Alexandra
06-20-2010, 02:26 AM
Eighty+, The artists- no matter what age, are first to go! Hee hee:D

Mike, You are right, I think that is why there are so few men left on her planet! The outfit looks a little threatening and a uncomfortable for any companion I think.:eek::o Thanks for your nice comment.:D

Caesar
06-20-2010, 03:50 AM
With such an unconventional attire, i just wonder where she comes from ...
She looks rather a spaceshipwrecked ... (ops, I almost got a composed German word). :D Did she met a Rodolfo (Rudolph) Valentino to faint that way? :p

mannafig
06-20-2010, 04:12 AM
Fantastic Sandra so long as she leaves enough men for us gals here on earth Or I would have to get on my fighting boots Hehehehehe ;):D:D:D:D;):):)

Alexandra
06-20-2010, 04:22 AM
Dear Cesare, I believe she zoomed in with her satellite system and saw a certain man from Italy on his balcony, and got distracted and wrecked her pretty space ship! She liked what she saw, but now she will not be able to travel and take him away from the earthlings that love him.:rolleyes::p;)

Hi my Dear Friend Amanda, Hope you are having a good Saturday.
I think she just needs about 100 or so to go into the cryo-tanks and their five year journey back to her planetary system. Poor things. Be careful though, she likes dark haired men!:eek: Hee hee. Thank you for your nice comment. :)

coops
06-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Well done Sandra, its a very thought provoking painting.:)

Alexandra
06-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Katie, I really hesitated about uploading this one. I used my little wooden figure and I positioned it trying to work on anatomy. I wanted to do something sci-fi, and this was my feeble attempt-haha. I ended up making this weirdo outfit-just out of experimentation.
I have so far to go, it is really difficult for me for some reason. I appreciate your viewing and your nice comments are always encouraging.:)

alkratzer
06-21-2010, 12:41 AM
If she threatened to kick me with those boots on I believe I would get on the ship and shut up pretty quickly!

AT-TA
06-21-2010, 01:15 AM
A lot was said before me already: i just add... a good start to a good adventure.:)

barnburner
06-21-2010, 02:39 AM
I only have one question.....
Where do I sign up to go??? :D

Fine painting Sandra! :):)

Alexandra
06-21-2010, 02:39 AM
Dear Al, I think that would be wise. I don't think they are very nice to the opposite sex.

AT, Thanks so much for viewing and commenting. I think it is a bit on the tacky side, but one has to try.:o:p

Alexandra
06-21-2010, 02:40 AM
Oh-we posted at the same time Mike!
Nope! I cannot let you go with her- we need you!;):D

barnburner
06-21-2010, 03:06 AM
Oh-we posted at the same time Mike!
Nope! I cannot let you go with her- we need you!;):D

Just as well I suppose...Considering the look about her... I probably would not survive the trip....
But....then again....it might be worth it! :D:D

Lima
06-21-2010, 04:10 AM
My first move would be to get pliers to cut her nails. Then I asked her to exchange the boots, then I went with her:D. Nice Alexandra.

Alexandra
06-21-2010, 07:32 AM
Ha ha Mike!:D

Ah ha Oriane! Good strategy!:eek: I think it might prove to be a bit dangerous though unless you knew the Spock shoulder move! Hee hee!:p:D

Evart
06-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Ooh man, she looks dangerous lol she looks like she has sharp weapons on the tips of her shoes. I don't think they'll be any natives messing with her lol she looks great tho :D

Alexandra
06-22-2010, 01:52 AM
Ha ha Evelyn! I agree. As said by the little cute cowboy in Night at the Smithsonian movie: "Not afriendly, I repeat- not afriendly!" :eek:

kenmo
06-22-2010, 02:32 AM
Great work....

Alexandra
06-22-2010, 05:17 AM
Thank you Kenmo!

SCP
06-22-2010, 10:45 AM
Hi Sandy,it's hard for me to keep up with all your work,you are pushing your boundries which is great to see.;)
You know I really like this concept,and your hair design and body bangles are pretty cool.:cool:
Really enjoy seeing you work so much from your imagination,keep it going!:):):):):):)

Alexandra
06-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Thank you Scott. You know-this year I wanted to work on my anatomy. I used my little wooden model as Illuminati had suggested. I was still miserable at it, but one has to begin somewhere, huh?
I really appreciate your encouragement. I have so many ideas up here under this hair, but getting them with the pen is another story-haha.:)

javier
06-22-2010, 11:36 PM
This looks great Alexandra, jewelry and hair look great,:):):)

rozalek
06-22-2010, 11:51 PM
ufff i hope she will be fine. if not im taking her outfit:)) it looks really expensive and made with lots of attention. i like your painting very much:)

Alexandra
06-23-2010, 03:19 AM
Dear Javier, Thanks so much. So happy that you liked it.:)

Roz, Hee hee! I love to design outfits, and sew. If I were in the clothing and fashion industry-my outfits would be outrageous! Thanks for looking and your nice comment!:)