PDA

View Full Version : My First Drawing, please coment

rscasas
06-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Better in spanish. my english is very bad.

eighty+
06-18-2010, 01:32 AM
es estupendo mucha suerte :confused: :confused: :D :D :D :eek: :eek:

eighty+
06-18-2010, 07:16 AM
to Iscasas I have taken your lovely image and changed to a cheeky boy if your not happy about it I will have it taken out I hope you understand?? congratulations on your drawing and your beautiful daughter My best whish'es E+

rscasas
06-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Better?
need more brightness and volume, but I don't know...
Some advice?

eighty+
06-18-2010, 10:32 PM
hi rscasas the main thing you have captured her expression which is the hardest thing there's nothing more to tell, as long as it gives you enjoyment drawing just pratice pratice and then more pratice you'll create your own style so don't worry regards E+ :D:D:D

ranorwood
06-23-2010, 10:49 AM
I think I would start by saying start simple. From what it appears your skill/experience level you are trying to tackle a rather difficult subject - bubbles, subtle color & contrast, hair. I might recommend you try a pencil drawing first. trace the eyes and a work a lot of detail in the eyes and then just suggest ( suggest as in let the viewer add the details) on the rest of the composition, so add minimal line work and shading.

Another good practice is pen ink where you are forced to capture simple shapes and only 2 or 3 tonal values: white, black; white, gary & black.

rscasas
06-25-2010, 09:22 PM
Tanks for your advices!
Now I will be some holidays.
I promisse to hard work!