PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia

Caesar
06-16-2010, 01:58 AM
... I took my younger boy to see that movie a couple of weeks ago ... Better than expected I'd say.
Nonetheless I couldn't resist to provide a quite unconventional representation of a main character (or two by the same actor). :D

Docsmith626
06-16-2010, 04:15 AM
ROFLOL. Post a warning on this, Caesar. Carbonated beverage up the nose hurts. :p

barnburner
06-16-2010, 04:50 AM
Love it Caesar! LOL...:D

coops
06-16-2010, 06:22 AM
Ha ha ha Cesare so funny but well drawn:)

Lando
06-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Unfortunately our diplomacy also elected, but I can guarantee it does not represent the people of my country

AT-TA
06-16-2010, 02:39 PM
OMG,good i have not met him before;)

Caesar
06-16-2010, 07:47 PM
LOL:p, dear Doc, I'm not that sure that he doesn't drink somethingg stronger before some of his speeches :rolleyes:... but don't tell this suspect to the pasdaran ...:D Thank You!

In that case, dear Barnburner, You should write him a poetic love letter, Persian poetry is sublime, asking for his hand (translated in farsi, I guess) ...:p thank You!

As far as my pen occasionally works decently, dear Katie, I can still draw some portrait similar enough ... I guess they heard some chuckling at work. :D Thank You!

Dear Lando, we all elect someone we feel embarassing sometimes, but at least they use to win in a far more regular and undisputed way than this nice guy and they don't use to shoot protesting people and deliver bullets to a courageous, unarmed, beautiful girl making her die in her blood (just to refer to the symbol of what happened then and afterwards in various ways to opponents). This not to discuss of politics, but just of human rights ...
Thank You!

... otherwise You would have run the risk to fall in love with him, wouldn't You, dear Anna? :D Thank You!

jibes
06-17-2010, 07:27 AM
Very funny!!!!

Evart
06-17-2010, 10:00 PM
lol good one Caesar! :D

ScottF
06-18-2010, 03:58 AM
A fine one, Caesar! Now you´re venturing into the world of political cartoons. Might be worth exploring further.

Lima
06-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Bona :D:D:D

Caesar
06-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Thank You, dear Jibes, Evart, Scott and Oriane!

I ventured in the satyrical vignette not really for mere political criticism, rather for a more radical kind of criticism.
I still cannot easily stand the view of the poor Iranian girl shot in the street and agonizing and not even what was done later on to opponents and which strict rules are imposed over there about anything and against women and reason.
This doesn't mean I'm less worried by the thought that everywhere power is being more ad more intrusive, being held by few keeping their privileges for themselves and generations of their successors while hindering any social dynamics, shared aim, by threatening hopes and raising fear.
Whatever its form, this new multilateral age is increasing authoritarian attitudes, values relativisms, nationalistic stupidities and, quite often, low profile, cynical, bureaucratical approaches.
In the meanwhile any type of terrorism is found to be justified by anyone using it in any form to eventually mean scopes. Where human beings, either individually and socially, and their dignity will be allowed to live, not to survive in enclaves of good-willing guys?
Once again there's the threat of a new barbarian age to stand ...

OK, I would now undress my apocalyptical prophet dress!:D