PDA

View Full Version : Caravaggio ??

eighty+
06-15-2010, 07:11 AM
started alright then we had a few bino's and cara said bung some colour on so I went Mad But it made us both laugh so we had a few more :D:D:D

eighty+
06-16-2010, 10:13 AM
C-------t he's in a filfey mood came in shouting and swearing I was a bit taken aback couse u now what es like, then e got up tight about the painting shouting did u leave like that, so I didn't argue I just started slapping paint on that seemed to quieten im try keep im off the bino or I'll never get it finished?? :D :D :D

eighty+
06-16-2010, 02:42 PM
got es girl friend to come over that should please im o she's got squashed in the plane???

eighty+
06-17-2010, 10:38 AM
e better this morning mind jew a bit upset about the girl friend so I had to explain to im that I had only sent her a touristas plane ticket as I couldn't afford a 1st class one and that's why she got squashed they had to push to get them all in e seemed to understand e did do a few brush fulls to help me but then she come down and they gone out for a walk and a meal E/S :D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-26-2010, 03:58 PM
hello your back !! now u got two young girl's you can forget me, be fair Cara any way u got no room to talk, e shut up then case is girl friend heard, so I was able to do a bit more :D:D E/S

eighty+
06-27-2010, 10:37 PM
looking on reflection i think I'll leave his right arm as is as my view is not the same as Cara's as e pinched the best position this morning, make the sheet look as if covering the arm think it will look better :D:D:D:D:D

any sggestions e/s

eighty+
06-27-2010, 11:48 PM
here have a look??? see what u think does it draw u more into the picture or is it my imagineation :D:D:D:D:D:D E/S

eighty+
07-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Hi getting closer not much more ??

eighty+
07-12-2010, 08:40 AM
HI still changing bit's and piece's :D:D:D--------------E/S

coops
07-13-2010, 01:14 AM
I love this one Eighty+ and have been watching it from start to finish. Yes it draws one in as there is so much to look at. Keep painting Eighty+, I so enjoy what you do:)

eighty+
07-13-2010, 03:03 AM
thanks Coops as long as u enjoy watching my struggles I carry on before the jolly reaper put's his hand on my shoulder :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :D:D:D---------E/S

Caesar
07-16-2010, 02:41 AM
Just stunning! :eek::):):):):)
You started from a masterpiece, thus a great composition of probably the most talented and technically endowed painter ever, but You elaborated it in a sublime way indeed!

eighty+
07-16-2010, 05:18 AM
Hi Caesar stunned by your comments thank u very much :D

eighty+
07-28-2010, 08:30 AM
I dunno been tweaking the hand but then had ago at the glass no i've dunit i'm not sure if i like it?? may have to put it back as was any comments :D:D:D:D:D:D:D--------E/S

waheednasir
07-28-2010, 07:03 PM
hi eighty+, this is good. i personally love Caravaggio's paintings, his mastery and his approach, he has produced brilliant works and every single work by him is a masterpiece. and i like that youve picked one of his paintings to work on..:).
i like what youve done so far. its just that if you work on the light (lights and darks) and tones, you achieve a far better result. changing his skin tone or the cloth's tone would help as well, let them not blend with eachother, tonal wise. i would prefer a warmer tone for his skin. the background needs to be dimensional, at the moment its flat all over. let it get effected by light (as in the original work). subtle changes would work, no need to go for strong changes.
i might adjust the angle, perspective of the glass he is holding, the top part.
again, your work till now looks nice. all the best..:).

eighty+
07-29-2010, 12:07 AM
HI thanks Waheednesir have u got a short nicname :D I like your comments thanks its what i need to stop myself becoming lazy u are correct on nearly all points the skin colour I'm quite happy with tonal I'll check, background check Orin; if I can find, :D the glass alway's a problem don't know wether to make back to clear glass again?? yes the tilt will sort still not happy with finger's they look like a bunch of banana's but pehaps they were :D glad that your watching these points for me
Thanks again Regards E+

eighty+
07-29-2010, 06:30 AM
more changes hope u like let me know what think thanks :D:D:D:D:D:D:D--------------E/S

wenkat
07-29-2010, 06:58 AM
Marvelous, nevertheless one point to grouse about; I have developed inferiority complex.

eighty+
07-29-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi wenkat thanks Blame Caravaggio :D:D

bit more :D:D:D:D:D:D:D---------E/S

eighty+
07-31-2010, 07:39 AM
crikey I see two birds are after pinching his grapes :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

tasquith
08-02-2010, 05:47 AM
It's a good interpretation of Caravaggio's work to be sure. But it is also a more modern stylized interpretation too. :)

eighty+
08-02-2010, 06:35 AM
hi Tasquith as it can't be full size I had to chop it to suit the screen the bottom half also the right arm i stuck under the blanket so its my interpretation of Caravaggio's painting ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D------E/S

waheednasir
08-12-2010, 07:12 PM
very good progress, definitely far better...:).

eighty+
08-13-2010, 12:54 AM
thanks Nasir i took your advice but I want at least 20 year's more to reach the standard u require I have to talk to the Reaper for a exstention but he's already given me one so it looks dodgy regards E+
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D-------------E/S

eighty+
08-13-2010, 12:59 AM
by the way even Caravaggio didn't get his glass stem straight :D:D:D