PDA

View Full Version : meeting a friend

eighty+
06-10-2010, 06:22 AM
hello De----gas, see your having a go at me now, yeah I had a go at picasso but he got knocky and went home, I looked around and u were standing around I didn't think you would mind my old mate keating said u were a good sort, ok, this one of your's always reminded me of intestines hope u don't me saying that, ok but I aways thought u were a bit of a nut, why don't u do some of turner's stuff? well I gave it a thought but didn't like the Idea of being strapped to a mast in the pouring rain, I might do some more of your bathing Belle's If I can find were you've hiding them, On Yer Bike thank you I didn't expect that from u :confused::confused::confused:

look like I've got darken the background to bring out a bit

D I said you'd make a mess of it

eighty+
06-10-2010, 09:22 AM
well he started shouting you've messed up my painting, wow hold on a moment I'm doing my best , well do better? I said its not my fault its that sketch paper, that's right he shouted a poor workman always blames his tools so I slunked away :confused::confused:

eighty+
06-10-2010, 09:27 AM
well he started shouting you've messed up my painting, wow hold on a moment I'm doing my best , well do better? I said its not my fault its that sketch paper, that's right he shouted a poor workman always blames his tools so I slunked away :confused::confused: its smaller I click screen size ??:confused::confused:

eighty+
06-10-2010, 09:46 AM
well he started shouting you've messed up my painting, wow hold on a moment I'm doing my best , well do better? I said its not my fault its that sketch paper, that's right he shouted a poor workman always blames his tools so I slunked away :confused::confused:

eighty+
06-19-2010, 09:03 PM
just a bit more colour not sure about the blue????? comments please
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Alexandra
07-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Eighty+, this is another impressive piece. You know...I love all of it, but I favor earth tones with this beautiful lady. Just my opinion since you did ask, but I am in no way qualified to comment with such a skilled artist.:o

eighty+
07-16-2010, 01:42 AM
thanks Alex still don't like that sketch paper It seam's to absorb the colour that's why I tried the blue but not sure about earth colour's??? I keep looking but it seam's to be fading might try crayon ???:confused::confused::confused::confused::confus ed::confused:-------E/S

Caesar
07-16-2010, 02:35 AM
Dear Eighty+, I didn't know You were old enough to go peeping bathing girls with Degas ...:D Your drawing talents are absolutely impressive and You're making us all enjoy and learn of art history and great masters through Your wonderful experiments! Thank You!

eighty+
07-16-2010, 11:38 PM
thanks Caesar :D

Lima
07-17-2010, 04:18 AM
Brilliant E, just brilliant:eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
07-17-2010, 05:20 AM
thanks Lima wish she had your colour's :D

eighty+
07-21-2010, 05:53 PM
quelle colour<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :D:D:D:D:D:D