PDA

View Full Version : that moment of time

eighty+
06-09-2010, 12:00 AM
what she had worked and trained for, the realised dream come's true share her moment of truimph :)

eighty+
06-09-2010, 01:23 AM
starter's to get the feel looks like a lot of smashing around to do that's if she does'nt mind :confused: :confused: Looks like a lot of skapel work :D :D :D E/S

eighty+
06-09-2010, 03:36 AM
just thought I'd bung another one in trying for a full hand :D :D :D

now the pen and me are working together not sure about the

sketch paper ?? think i'll use the Base paper :confused::confused: I lke the effect of the sketch paper but not so good on detail???

I done im cause the houmer in is face E/S

eighty+
06-09-2010, 09:45 AM
yeah I thought i'd do the croc as I'd done es mate but the image was so small i should ave packed up, but I smashed on, it was like drawing across the road plus i think i was using sketch paper but as they say u win some and u lose some that saying must go back to when we were in caves and the wife asked did u catch anything and u say u >>>>>:D :D

good pratice what more can i say :D:D:D at least me and pen are talking

eighty+
06-15-2010, 09:37 AM
hi had a good day found the ruler:D and also how to enlarge the image that by accident I was moving it when it jumped out at me, at least i wont have to strain the eye's so i had another go at the Croc made it look a little better I should have wiped him off and redrawn him it would have been better now i can see him not a good photo thou :D:D:D

eighty+
06-18-2010, 01:46 PM
just thought she deserve's some colour :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
06-19-2010, 12:39 PM
thought I better do her other image as well still not happy with it took to much time it would have been better to have redrawn??? :D:D:D

eighty+
07-21-2010, 01:37 PM
bit of paint :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-21-2010, 03:51 PM
more paint ________________:D:D:D:D:D:D